• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My AS ex-boyfriend won't leave me alone. Any suggestions?

Maybe you should just really bore him to death. And I mean... really bore him. Read up on the most boring topic you can think of, and talk about it obsessively to him for a week, getting upset if he won't listen or doesn't find it interesting. That would probably put him off a bit. :p

That is delightfully evil. I like it.

Of course he's an Aspie, so she has to make sure she doesn't hit on one of his obsessions, or he'll really fall for the poor girl!

Maybe you should just really bore him to death. And I mean... really bore him. Read up on the most boring topic you can think of, and talk about it obsessively to him for a week, getting upset if he won't listen or doesn't find it interesting. That would probably put him off a bit. :p

I really like that idea.

I might try that...
Hmm...
I swore and stuff at him btw. Didn't work.
I genuinely can't stand him though.
EMZ=]

Lol.

DO NOT REPLY TO HIS EMAILS, I REPEAT, DO NOT REPLY TO HIS EMAILS!!

Don't answer his calls.
Don't talk to him.
Keep distant from him.

Just tell him... I don't want to be anywhere near you or you could just get a hold of his parents and tell them about it possibly, maybe that might help, but i'm not sure if its a good idea exactly?

If none of these work? Sometimes you might have to regret but be friends with him and find him a girlfriend so he could leave you alone.. :lol: maybe that also work for you?

Hopefully this is helpful enough information?

If none of these work, you could try murder....

(Sorry that's a joke. A very bad, awfully phrased joke)

I actually did try to find him a girlfriend before I broke up(I know, that's really bad, but I felt guilty, and he only wanted a girlfriend, he didn't care who it was).
I'm going to be honest. I don't think I'd be able too. It's not that he's unattractive... he's just really aggressive, too emotional etc.
So yeah :/.
I've actually sent him a giant email swearing and stuff(even though I didn't feel angry) and now he sent me hate mail for a couple of days and now he's back to saying he loves me etc.
And murder isn't a great idea.
EMZ=]

I've actually sent him a giant email swearing and stuff(even though I didn't feel angry) and now he sent me hate mail for a couple of days and now he's back to saying he loves me etc.

Poor sod, his hormones are wreaking havoc by the sounds of things. :p

I actually did try to find him a girlfriend before I broke up(I know, that's really bad, but I felt guilty, and he only wanted a girlfriend, he didn't care who it was).
I'm going to be honest. I don't think I'd be able too. It's not that he's unattractive... he's just really aggressive, too emotional etc.
So yeah :/.
And murder isn't a great idea.
EMZ=]

Haha no murder isn't a great idea really.

Well that was a mistake in sending him any emails. It's just best to, kinda "Sever all ties"

I wonder if wearing a really good disguise would actually keep him away? :p

Damn... i've just realised he has AS.... :lol: oooh this is going to be very hard -_-

Is there an "adult" he respects? A teacher, parent, whatever, that you can talk to and ask them to intervene on your behalf? Someone who can point out to him what is wrong with what he is doing and how important it is that he stop? I've had to do similar at work, with a guy with some pretty strong AS traits a few years back, where a girl has asked me "can you make YYYY stop talking to me now?". A couple of times I had to go up to him and put my arm around his shoulders and lead him away and say "you really need to stop talking to XXXX now".

As it is, he obviously isn't getting the message, and just thinks that he needs to try harder.

DO NOT REPLY TO HIS EMAILS, I REPEAT, DO NOT REPLY TO HIS EMAILS!!

Don't answer his calls.
Don't talk to him.
Keep distant from him.

Just tell him... I don't want to be anywhere near you or you could just get a hold of his parents and tell them about it possibly, maybe that might help, but i'm not sure if its a good idea exactly?

If none of these work? Sometimes you might have to regret but be friends with him and find him a girlfriend so he could leave you alone.. :lol: maybe that also work for you?

Hopefully this is helpful enough information?

e mail and messenger has a block feature

just put him on all block features for all accounts he knows you have then you will not get messages from him

you can also get a different phone number and just pay extra to not be listed in directory assistance and the phone book

also change where you go so to find him at a place you do go means he will need to actually follow you to get there

if he keeps showing up at your house then try moving to a place where you need to actually let him in the gate to get to you and make a flyer with his picture to pass around to people tell them not to let him in the building

A mutual friend has offered to talk to him for me, but I don't know really. He talked to him before but only briefly. I don't know, I feel sort of bad doing that.
He also said he'd be right there with me if I ever wanted to confront him(him being ex). IDK though.
EMZ=]

A mutual friend has offered to talk to him for me, but I don't know really. He talked to him before but only briefly. I don't know, I feel sort of bad doing that.
He also said he'd be right there with me if I ever wanted to confront him(him being ex). IDK though.
EMZ=]
You'd be doing him a favour. You need to do it with someone who won't come across as some thug or enforcer, just someone with a caring attitude who wants to make sure that he understands the situation. He has to learn that this is not an appropriate way to behave. The chances of the next girl he acts like this towards being so understanding are negligible. Believe me.

I'll ask the guy if he could then now(he's on MSN).
EMZ=]
EDIT: No he's not >_<. I'll ask him tomorrow or something.

I'll ask the guy if he could then now(he's on MSN).
EMZ=]
EDIT: No he's not >_<. I'll ask him tomorrow or something.
That's a very good idea as a matter of fact... At least you can get to say what you wanted to say so he could finally leave you alone hopefully, :lol:

New Threads

Top Bottom