• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Moving to Florida kind of nervous

tryingtoregister

Hello.. been awhile since I posted anything on here. I am going to be moving to Florida to a city I've never been to (only went to Universal Studios when I was a kid as far as being in Florida is concerned). Everywhere I've gone I've never felt to far from home never lived outside the northeast US. I won't know anyone there and am feeling kind of nervous.. anyone have any tips for moving to an unfamiliar area?

Hello.. been awhile since I posted anything on here. I am going to be moving to Florida to a city I've never been to (only went to Universal Studios when I was a kid as far as being in Florida is concerned). Everywhere I've gone I've never felt to far from home never lived outside the northeast US. I won't know anyone there and am feeling kind of nervous.. anyone have any tips for moving to an unfamiliar area?
Sure, Try to look at it, not as an unfamiliar place, but as an exciting new journey. Nobody knows you here. You can start fresh and be anybody you want to. You will discover new food, entertainment and probably new friends.
I have lived in more places than I can remember. I have discovered that people are the same no matter where you go. Only the faces change. There are actually very few personality types, so do you know that overly friendly neighbor? Well there will be one where ever you are moving as well, only the name and face will be different. The macho guy with the over sized truck? Yep, he too will be there somewhere. I hope this makes sense.
Enjoy the change in weather, I personally hate the heat and humidity there, and all of the critters that thrive in a tropical environment.

New Threads

Top Bottom