• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most Efficient Way to Search For a Topic/Thread

Loren

V.I.P Member
...Thank you in advance, for tips/suggestions. Specifically, I have been searching for a thread pertaining to Progressive Rock, although, I'd like to know the most efficient way to search, in general. Thanks, again. :herb:

Is there a specific thread you know of that you're looking for or just one in general? My searches seem to show that "progressive rock" has been mentioned twenty times, ever. I found this by going to "Search" then "advanced search" then picking a specific forum to search, "Music," which isn't the exact title but is the only one with music in the title that I saw, and then I searched "progressive rock" there.

I think generally the most efficient way depends, unfortunately, on what is being sought.

A specific thread would best be found by indicating "titles only" and searching its title.

A thread on a particular subject may best be found in the way I described above.

Looking for any thread which mentions something in particular would likely just be a general search.

I hope something here answered you to any extent!

For some reason, I thought I had to fill in information within the search box, verbatim/ very specifically, which, I suppose, gave me limited results. Additionally, I was only aware of one way to search. Thank you, both, very much, for your help. Fino, thank you for your extensive list of suggestions! I will give all a go. Thank you for the useful links, tree!

New Threads

Top Bottom