• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

None of us are perfect, we all work on ourselves. It's okay. Don't feel shame. I have worked on myself alot. I have less harmful behaviors and l understand why. I learned to love myself. I don't care what bullies say to me. They aren't me.

Buzz off, command hallucinations, I am the boss now. Go the HELL AWAY!!!

I am sorry, I am developing coping skills to deal with my command hallucinations.

I used to have dark twisted fantasies and delusional beliefs, those delusional fantasies almost made me into a serial killer, but I was like, not today, I then called for help, they took me to Stanford, then to facility. Did I do the right thing?

Yes. I'm glad you found people to help you. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have access to mental health care.

I have command hallucinations that is telling me to kill my bullies.

I am sorry, I feel ashamed of myself!

Even when I tell my command hallucinations to stop, it keeps persisting and I sometimes feel like attacking my former bullies, just so my command hallucinations would just shut up!

I think your emotions are influencing the content of your hallucinations. Asking your therapist to help you change how you think about what happened to you so you can forgive the people who bullied you may reduce the likelihood of having hallucinations that tell you to harm people.

Yes. I'm glad you found people to help you. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have access to mental health care.

I think your emotions are influencing the content of your hallucinations. Asking your therapist to help you change how you think about what happened to you so you can forgive the people who bullied you may reduce the likelihood of having hallucinations that tell you to harm people.

I agree. Thanks!

I am going to therapy soon, don't worry.

New Threads

Top Bottom