• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

MBTI

Crazi

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this but I used to be obsessed with this. Rather unhealthy really, to clump a persons personality- the essence of who they are with a bunch of other people so they can naturally start looking to others and eternal things to define who they are aka that makes them unique. When really, the TRUTH LIES WITH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said . . .I AM pretty ok at it *plucks at shoulder area of t shirt* sooo yeah. I'm an ENTP like Gwen Stefani and or Kate Winslet.

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm as bomb as them even.

But really I'm just me and I know this.

Anyone else been psych oriented with their obsessions?

P.S. If your like what is MBTI? I advise you to stay ignorant as it's most often much more trouble than it's worth.

oh that eternal was supposed to be external. However I believe in souls so it was my real beliefs a shining through. :)

@King Oni: So. You're an INTJ. Just like the lead singer of smashing pumpkins and uh . . other people.

My sister is an INTJ and I lover her to death (most of that is probably the sister thing though. She's very into magical realism and odd metaphors I just can't wrap my head around. Are you?

oh that eternal was supposed to be external. However I believe in souls so it was my real beliefs a shining through. :)

@King Oni: So. You're an INTJ. Just like the lead singer of smashing pumpkins and uh . . other people.

My sister is an INTJ and I lover her to death (most of that is probably the sister thing though. She's very into magical realism and odd metaphors I just can't wrap my head around. Are you?

I guess in a way I'm like what you describe at times... though recently I'm all over the place when it comes to MBTI. I've went from I to E and from J to P... guess it's somewhat mood related as well

New Threads

Top Bottom