• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Max Derrat

nuskone

I NEED WAGECUCKERY
anyone from here knows him? he got a bit of traction a while ago for creating a series of short videos called "the truth about aspergers syndrome" and kept making informative videos about this condition ever since, his recent content is short livestreams that are enjoyable background noise and i think overall that its a channel that can be helpful for both those who are autistic and who wants to understand those who are better
mind you, its not really "sciency" but i still think its an easy starting ground if you wanna do deeper investigations about aspergers

if you wanna check him out: Max Derrat

I know Max's videos and I've recommended them before. Very simple format - more like a podcast with occasional slides, but he's got a friendly, conversational style and well planned content. Well worth a watch/listen :)

I think the one below is the first I saw of his. Although he talks specifically about Asperger's Syndrome, much of what he says is relevant to all of us on the spectrum (considering how fine the dividing lines were). He does some quite good sci-fi & gaming videos too :)

I like his autism videos. They are informative and insightful. He has started showing more interest in having guest speakers which is good. I used the Discord for a lil while; I recommend only joining it to be a guest though. It's not worth staying on it otherwise imo, especially if you're female. Nothing Max has done, just the people on it seem kinda slyly predatory. Just how most discords go usually I find though. :/

New Threads

Top Bottom