• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Manage your privacy

Mr Alligator

V.I.P Member
Is there a bug with this?

it pops up on every page on the new content section and every page you open from there - even if you click accept all, it always pops up, never seems to save.

this is on an iPad in chrome.

Not that I'm familar with it on the site.

Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome
By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked
eySL1iWYR66hTR7K0dPzOfUo-a7NXTNg3XbfsMHiCg6B4y6PeYOELaFsDsBrvT4wrA=h18
. You can also decide to allow pop-ups.

If you still get pop-ups after disabling them:
  • You may have previously subscribed to receive notifications from a site. You can block notifications if you don’t want any communications from a site to show up on your screen.
  • Your computer or phone may be infected by malware
The method is here: Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome - iPhone & iPad - Google Chrome Help

Last edited:
Seems to have sorted itself out now. It’s been doing it for about a week I think.

had to go into custom settings as clicking accept all button never seemed to work.

(Would prefer not to accept all, but sometimes it’s the easiest option when you get asked this many times a day by every website!)

(Would prefer not to accept all, but sometimes it’s the easiest option when you get asked this many times a day by every website!)

You could set up your browser and history to not save any of it each time you sign out, it would alleviate the storage of such things as identifying cookies set by websites. There's also the option of installing several ad blockers.

The problem was it was asking for my privacy preferences on every page I visited, which was getting annoying!

The problem was it was asking for my privacy preferences on every page I visited, which was getting annoying!

That's quite odd, it's some sort of glitch. Seems as if it's related to software that requires you to set up preferences beforehand.

New Threads

Top Bottom