• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Maelstrom good bye

Maelstrom

Magical Pattern Auspie
I wanted to say good bye to some nice people who helped me Harrison, Vanilla, Tia, Plum, Grumpy Cat, Ashe, Spillar, Vinca I'm sure I'm missing a few I never was good with names. My ex-es step dad worked for NASA the whole break up mess made me go side ways for a while, was in a dark place for a while and sort of published some thing I shouldn't of, need to go away and fix things if I can. Best wishes to every one I hope you all have a nice summer. Mael :sunflower:

I wanted to say good bye to some nice people who helped me Harrison, Vanilla, Tia, Plum, Grumpy Cat, Ashe, Spillar, Vinca I'm sure I'm missing a few I never was good with names. My ex-es step dad worked for NASA the whole break up mess made me go side ways for a while, was in a dark place for a while and sort of published some thing I shouldn't of, need to go away and fix things if I can. Best wishes to every one I hope you all have a nice summer. Mael :sunflower:

You come back to us when you can, Mael. We'll be here. Stay safe. :)

Take Care Mael and best wishes :) :hibiscus::sunflower::evergreen::deciduous::fallenleaf::chicken::blossom::rose::sunflower::tulip: edit - ( you'll be missed and so will your enthusiastic and expert use of smilies and emojis :))

Last edited:
Maelstrom,
I felt honored with your confidences and I hope you can feel our love even while you walk other trails for now. You know the way back.
A4H

Walk your path honourably buddy, see you out there ;)

I deleted about 30 posts last night, I hope I'm wrong but it looks like I seriously underestimated the Airforce, what I thought would take decades seems to have taken weeks. I'm afraid a highway bypass situation is possible soon if the wrong things are done. I'm still looking for my towel and guide to the galaxy, sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to get my papers destroyed but wasn't quick enough. I left a clue on corrupt a wish, it comes down to human nature weather it comes true. :D:rocket:

Leaves a farewell for Mael...return with your shield,or dead upon it
It was always a pleasure to have you here ;)

Even though we only spoke in chat 1- a few times, I will miss interacting with you. Good luck in your endeavors.

All things are as they should be, even it if seems wrong to us. Be true to yourself and remember-
Those who upset no one, never stood for anything.
Be true to yourself for you are the only one you have to live with.
Take good care of yourself and remember where we are should you desire to come around again.

Hi I just had to check back on a PM from Plumeria that came through on my E-mail.

So this is a up date for those of you who think I'm a nutter, a fair position I suppose to bet on normally. It appears as far as I can tell that I have caught the U.S. government red handed deleting major public files to block me. ...Why is hard is hard to say with certainty...since I only have my memory to go on from a brief look, didn't make the copies I should have in time...and the 2 vital Fireball meteorite charts have vanished, so I can no longer make a hard case on dates...guessing I got tagged on a phone call about them to my brother. On the plus side I'm not presently picking balloni out of my cheese sandwich in a cell in Gitmo Cuba.

So here's my guess at the probable score as best as my Auti pattern powers can calculate things....I hope you enjoy this I'm taking a little risk posting this maybe?

1. 60% The Air Force has stolen my 2 papers, and threw together a pile of old aluminum space cr..p for stage 1 of stage 1,(Zero Mass field ship), and are running tests and trying to bluff the Russians and congress for money..etcetera.

2. 30% The Air Force got lucky on their particle collider tests awhile back and and have a nice Z.M. ship of the line stage 2 of stage 1, and are running tests. And I got tagged for suppression.

3. 10% The gready government oil thugs are using my (Zero Mass battle ship stuff), as a bluff to squeeze the Russians for the Azov sea oil field and to maintain control of other oil interests in Russia the Georgian pipeline...etcetera...etcetera. Because of my brother in Mongolia the Russians likely know of my stuff..a E-mail fight with my brother.:rolleyes: Which would explain why I'm still free to do as I please.

At the end of the day Zero Mass ship stage 2 of 2 is only 2? years to 10? years off anyways, so I'm still looking for my towel and guide book and hoping to dodge the highway by pass coming through...earth.

A special goodby to Jessica H good luck with the baby thing, and asper4 and Theo, and Shiz.

Good luck with things Royanpink:):sunflower:

You are nice Vinca I will miss you.:):cherryblossom::hibiscus::blossom:

And Peace you have class, I agree with your view of the world more, life is messy but, (when it is safe), mercy and understanding do allot to smooth the waters.

I'm off to get in trouble else where. :D:rocket:.............:screamcat:

Last edited:
I think you're a nutter! :p

I would tend to agree with you, if I where in your shoes...but I'm a soft Auspie, not very anxious to be famous..I didn't plan for things to turn out this way it just happened..just trying to figure out how to survive...not easy for a Auspie in the real world.

good luck fixing things :)

Still gone? Good bye Mael, the one with a powerful sense of humor in addition to super powers! If anyone can fix whatever needs fixing it should be you. Hope EVERYTHING works out so well for you. And I hope that you find that Mrs. Mael someday, & that she is every bit as nice as you. Stay safe, fly high, & sail far. :cool: :airplane::sailboat:

New Threads

Top Bottom