• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Love It/ Hate It

I love it when you hit that cooler weather change turning crisp in Washington state and you actually smell the coolness as it hits your nostrils and you reflect on the beauty all around you, and you feel charged and happy to be alive.

I hate it when you hit black ice and you calculate how close your car actually came to hitting the sign because your brakes locked up and you slid over instead of turning.

Io amo quando un commento mi mette di allegria alla fine del turno.

Io odio quando devo ancora guidare nel traffico del mattino alla fine del turno per andare a casa

1670887940415.png

I love it when the deer and wildlife start coming out at dusk behind the house.
I hate it since it is a part of a golf course, and the birds won't hang around the pond due to the golfers.

I love it when I feel a clean, fresh bed.
I hate it when I have to strip it, wash the sheets and remake it.

I love it when I get to talk to someone I care about all night.

I hate it when I realize they've kept me up until 5am :tearsofjoy:

What’s the game? Finish these two thoughts. That’s all.

I love it when…
I hate it when….

OP is up first, I guess.

————————————

I love it when the label on my teabag spins around as I walk down the hall.

I hate it when the label on my tea bag falls into the tea.

(I don’t know, do you guys think it will be fun?)
You love teabags on strings in the USA , I've been there on holiday/vacation many times over the years.
My teabags are a case of using a spoon or quickly fingers to pull out of the cup, but I love my tea.

I love a sunny day

I hate it when back pain strikes, a daily occurrence.

I love it when winter storms come across Lake Michigan from Wisconsin and the waves get really raucous!
I hate it when I had to move down south.

I love it when winter storms come across Lake Michigan from Wisconsin and the waves get really raucous!
I hate it when I had to move down south.
I did the reverse, spent 20 years in the tropics and now I've moved back to a temperate climate.

Same but different. :)

You love teabags on strings in the USA , I've been there on holiday/vacation many times over the years.
My teabags are a case of using a spoon or quickly fingers to pull out of the cup, but I love my tea.
Your way sounds perfectly fine, but you really ought to see the way a teabag tag twirls around at the end of the string as you walk down a hallway. It’s a lovely little thing.

I love it when strangers tell me 'bon appetit'

I hate it when strangers talk about my eccentricity or little imperfections

Your way sounds perfectly fine, but you really ought to see the way a teabag tag twirls around at the end of the string as you walk down a hallway. It’s a lovely little thing.
It was that style of teabags that actually resulted in Leonardo da Vinci inventing the helicopter :D

Love it, hate it....

....watching your mother in law drive your brand new sports car off the top of a cliff. :)

....watching your mother in law drive your brand new sports car off the top of a cliff.
I won’t even begin to try to decipher which causes the love and which causes the hate.

Have you been watching anti-mama movies?
1668939929563.png

What’s the game? Finish these two thoughts. That’s all.

I love it when…
I hate it when….

OP is up first, I guess.

————————————

I love it when the label on my teabag spins around as I walk down the hall.

I hate it when the label on my tea bag falls into the tea.

(I don’t know, do you guys think it will be fun?)

I love it when… : it's sunny, warm or hot and I'm dreaming of spending lottery money

I hate it when…. : I put my phone on charging and it starts buzzing straight after I leave the room. Especially when it does it few times in a row.

Otherwise my life is perfect lol

New Threads

Top Bottom