• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Losing my only best friend

Sozdatelniza

х̷р̷о̷н̷і̷ч̷н̷а̷ ̷в̷т̷о̷м̷а̷ ̷
I always had troubles with making friends since I have high-functioning autism. I was never really interested in communication because I didn't met common people.

Nevertheless, I started to talk with one person 6 months ago. He was autistic as well and we had surprisingly a lot of common issues and traits. It turned out that we understand each other very well despite we have empathy issues.
We became close friends although we only could talk through Internet since he lives in St. Petersburg.

I never had a friend who I could tell everything I want. And of course, we told such things that we never tell anyone else each other.

And recently, I told him something after what he simply blocked me. So I can't write messages to him. I'm very scared now because I didn't want to lose such a friend. I have nobody else to talk with.

I feel so utterly alone.

hi,

I had something like this happen to me in the past. My best advise is to try and move on. I do not know what happend between you, so i can not give my opinion about that. I lost a lot of friends in the past because of things i did, Some of them I still think about daily. moving on is hard but sometimes is the best thing to do. Or maybe he is just angry and will speak to you later. but for now, try and find some other people to talk to. people here are very friendly.

Hope you feel better soon!

There are lots of possible reasons you were blocked. Yes, one reason may have been because of what you told him, but there are other reasons, also. You don't know for sure who this person is. Perhaps he was married and his wife found out and put the block on there. That happens.

I had this happen to me, too, and to this day I have absolutely no idea why he just suddenly stopped talking. You probably need to accept that the friendship is over and that you need to move on. Perhaps you could use this site to connect with other people, or a similar Russian site?

There are lots of possible reasons you were blocked. Yes, one reason may have been because of what you told him, but there are other reasons, also. You don't know for sure who this person is. Perhaps he was married and his wife found out and put the block on there. That happens.

No, he isn't married, indeed he wasn't romantically involved except of a virtual one. He liked a girl very much but she wasn't loyal at all. Since then, he is instantly triggered when he remembers about that.

What did you tell him?

Recently I started to go to college and I noticed one guy who obviously likes me. After some time I started to feel sympathy towards him as well. This is what I told my friend before he instantly blocked me. I didn't expect that because he never told me he has feelings for me for instance. I'm guessing it's true because I was as loyal and nice to him as nobody else.
Furthermore, he told me I can tell him anything what bothers me. What the hell happened I don't know.
Apparently he decided to cease communicating with me before I did.

Sounds like he was jealous then. But if he can't even say, well now I feel jealous, how can anyone continue communication with him? He might calm down I suppose. But the guy at college who clearly likes you sounds a better bet to me. Could you get to know him a bit?

Recently I started to go to college and I noticed one guy who obviously likes me. After some time I started to feel sympathy towards him as well. This is what I told my friend before he instantly blocked me. I didn't expect that because he never told me he has feelings for me for instance. I'm guessing it's true because I was as loyal and nice to him as nobody else.
Furthermore, he told me I can tell him anything what bothers me. What the hell happened I don't know.
Apparently he decided to cease communicating with me before I did.
You used him as talk buddy (friend zone) he had plans for you, men rarely talk to women to just socialize.
He written you off since you showed him interested in other guy over him perhaps it was more than pen pals for him, too bad so sad, but here's comes another cat with advice. guess you girls will figure it out on your own.

If you talk to him on here maybe you can have another member send a message from you to him privately. Just type what you want him to know, and pm it someone else you talk to to forward to him.

Internet contacts are easy to make and easy to break. Its best not to take them very seriously.

New Threads

Top Bottom