• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking for travel destinations should thr opportunity arrive.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
Right now i have settled on seeing the giant waves of spain. Though im nervous because i dont speak spanish. And the normandy beaches. Want to drink a McDonald's sweat tea at both locations.

Plenty of tourist friendly locations in Spain. A lot of ex-pats from UK wind up retiring to Spain.

Ed

McDonalds’s menus are very different per country. I’m fairly sure Spain and France don’t have sweet tea on the menu. Anyway, I can highly recommend both. If you’re looking for a more relaxed experience, the Canary Islands can be a great place to stay when you visit off-season. Beautiful landscape, friendly climate, good food and due to the high percentage of English tourists most people speak passable English.

Mallorca is to be avoided mostly unless you want to go on a booze holiday and want to be surrounded by partying people at all times. Some parts of the island are more quiet, but a lot of tourism is aimed towards young adults and drinking.

Last edited:
Sounds splendiferous, keeping my fingers crossed for you. Are you considering Greece?

Last edited:
McDonalds’s menus are very different per country. I’m fairly sure Spain and France don’t have sweet tea on the menu. Anyway, I can highly recommend both. If you’re looking for a more relaxed experience, the Canary Islands can be a great place to stay when you visit off-season. Beautiful landscape, friendly climate, good food and due to the high percentage of English tourists most people speak passable English.

Mallorca is to be avoided mostly unless you want to go on a booze holiday and want to be surrounded by partying people at all times. Some parts of the island are more quiet, but a lot of tourism is aimed towards young adults and drinking.

Thanks for the info.:)

Right now i have settled on seeing the giant waves of spain. Though im nervous because i dont speak spanish. And the normandy beaches. Want to drink a McDonald's sweat tea at both locations.

I have always wanted to visit Spain and Portugal. Bring a digital camera with you if you go.

Italy and Germany have some good vacation spots also, but I have only spent time in Naples and the area around Wiesbaden and Frankfurt.

Thought about possibly visiting the Hot Gates there. But really haven't consider it.

Greece is beautiful. Went there once a few years back for a few weeks. Would definitely recommend seeing Skiathos, Meteoras and the Golden Beach.

Spain has some astonishing historical architecture, a true cultural mix at times. Would recommend seeing the Alhambra in Granada.

Italy is amazing! Very vibrant and beautiful. I’m particularly fond of Orvieto, Florence and Rome. I’m an archaeology geek, so I love the various excavations as well and I never get bored of walking around the Forum Romanum and Pompeii, both of which I have visited several times.

Belgium has some beautiful cities too, if you’re into city trips. Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven. Beautiful architecture and overall very friendly people.

I enjoyed the Austrian Alps. I can't remember where we stayed, but it was stunning. I plan to visit Switzerland when I can.

New Threads

Top Bottom