• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Little surprises

Pats

V.I.P Member
It's a time of opportunity to use our creativity, which is what I've been trying to do. With all the food delivery services around, I've ordered meals for my kids and surprised them with it, and someone who might need it. Can't cook and take it to them, but I can still do something.

And I found these flying paper butterflies I thought was neat. Stuck one in a card to send to my grandkids.

Tried to post videos of them opening the cards. It was fun watching their reactions.

Help me come up with other ideas.

Last edited:
Here's one Pat's :

Colouring pages from Elise Gravel are for younger children. You download and print them and the kids colour them up. I like her ideas on things especially autism.

Coloring pages | Elise Gravel

Norton rating OK, safe

Here's one Pat's :

Colouring pages from Elise Gravel are for younger children. You download and print them and the kids colour them up. I like her ideas on things especially autism.

Coloring pages | Elise Gravel

Norton rating OK, safe
I'm not getting to see them because the isolation - want to make sure they think of me still as the fun grandma, even if it's not in person. They've got McDonald happy meals coming tomorrow. (They will know immediately it's from me because McD's is MY favorite and they all know it.) :)

Can you Skype? Another idea- take a selfie with a handheld note with a giant heart and send to your daughter to show to them!

I asked a couple of my friends to pick an animal and then I drew a picture of that animal and mailed it to them with a letter explaining that it's their "quarantine companion". :D

New Threads

Top Bottom