• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Letting Members Know Before Site Change

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
I'm wondering if members can know before a major change being applied to the site such as a completely different type of layout? It is not a pleasant experiences especially if there not a way to choose the old theme a person may prefer. I did like for my online banking site, they give this type of notice when they do that type of change.

Having members feedback before a change is useful as the site is about the members.

Mandatory changes without notice such as security related does make sense.

I agree, it personally didn't bother me so much, it was more like a "whoah whoah, wth happened?" but knowing this is a autistic/aspie forum where is well know we get uncomfortable by sudden change it was a risky move. But if it was an unplanned and needed change we have little to be mad about and if improves the site kudos to admins.

From a post in chat:
12:38 PM - Myway:
I had the menu bar and now I don't again. This is terrible.

Myway is running an Ipad with IOS 10 if that helps

Side bar is still blank on my iPhone. This started this week/last week?
Looks like this. Links still there but it's all white. Can click on blank spots and it takes me to where link goes, just blind to select.
IMG_1370.PNG

I am experiencing the blank side bar as well. It appears for a split second when I go to close the side bar. I am on iOS 10.

New Threads

Top Bottom