• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Basically it's a competition here, the last person to post wins (fun and humourous topic).
Take turns. No double posting, please. :)
--

Oh yes, I win because I was the first and the last person to post! I shall celebrate with a good drink of champaign. :p

Won't this just turn into a spam fest?

+1 for the post count.
Thanks :D Hopefully it wouldn't turn into one, but it does seem like alot of fun here on these forums and most of the times the ones I've seen seem to be good fun and never turned into flames, infact its made more friends in a good way. Hopefully it should be a good one here.

I think I will win this, unless people bother to continue the word association game. So what's my prize going to be?

I have a good idea who will win this. A certain member who always hijacks the shoutbox. Then there's another certain member who once invaded General Discussion. Between those two I think.  :)

Lets see.... I have got to win, after all I'm mod and I was the last person to post this.
But really, go for the one who hijacks the shout box! :p

How about this one.

Speed-boat-sport.jpg

Now there you walk outside the door and you will find yourself a physical speed boat, it would mean you would have to travel all the way to the docks in southend, we shall provide you free travel from there and back. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom