• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

148ab86069f2fb1418f9f0e42187a3b5e1947b9a70b1da230fddbf58a0d83b18.jpg

P.S. One of my best friends is from Idaho, in the Magic Valley area. She took me to her hometown and her exact words were, "You are now knee deep in Napoleon Dynamite Country."

I have lived in California, Nevada and Washington and have been to Arizona, Idaho, Oregon and Utah. And I was in Canada once.

I live in the PNW and have never even left the area. I'm probably going to move eventually though, it can be very expensive to live here.

I spent most of my life in the desert wich gives me quite an appreciation for living in the PNW. I wonder if Bellingham is more affordable.

You know, I know wish we didn't have to grow up. Ever. Too late. I'm having to do adulting like every other adult out there.

You know, I know wish we didn't have to grow up. Ever. Too late. I'm having to do adulting like every other adult out there.

This grown up thing is just a state of mind. I am 74 and my wife keeps telling me to grow up. I have heard that if you haven't grown up by the time that your 70, then you do not have to. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

I know I posted the above "power suit", but I'm fourty years old, I'm sittiing in my p.j.'s playing sim city 1989 all day. So it's okay to be autistic and a child at heart. I'm stuck at 11 according to a psych eval. So I didn't mean it as something rude. Sorry if it hurt someone's feelings. It was just a joke. P.S. I spelled forty wrong.

Oh sure, now you tell me it's a joke. Do you have any idea how much I spent on getting that outfit?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom