• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

The Hazards of Love by The Decembrists. Incredibly ambitious, but man, did it work! Shara Worden shines.

Can't put it in the past tense yet, as I'm still listening, but Frank Zappa's Roxy & Elsewhere on a remastered vinyl release. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

One of the many things I like about vinyl is that you get smoke breaks whenever one side finishes! :sunglasses:

Can't put it in the past tense yet, as I'm still listening, but Frank Zappa's Roxy & Elsewhere on a remastered vinyl release. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

One of the many things I like about vinyl is that you get smoke breaks whenever one side finishes! :sunglasses:
Smokin' in the Pygmy Twylight!

Anaal Nathrakh - Desidiratum

Anaal-Nathrakh-Desideratum-Small.jpg

Got to see them last saturday, which all by itself seems to be a unique feat since they rarely do live shows (in their 14 year existence they do an average of 10 shows a year or so). And most of their shows are in the UK, since they're from there anyway. But for about 60 minutes it brought that refreshing vibe of having a gateway to hell open at the venue... I felt quite at home, hah.

Anyone remotely into extreme metal will probably get some kick out of it, but if you're not into black metal and/or grindcore with a slight industrial edge this might very well sound like 40 minutes of pure static noise cranked up to 11.

Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Of course, none of these were nominated for a Best Original Song Oscar because of the source, but dammit, they should've been. Stupid short-sighted Oscar voters.

The prodigy - The day is my enemy

prodigy-the-day-is-my-enemy-cover.jpg

And I very much approve :D

This gem in Black metal history :D

$(KGrHqMOKnQE3dI+yC2GBN5jWKYQdQ~~_35.JPG

Compared to plenty of releases at the time, the guitars on this album don't sound like souped up vaccuumcleaners :eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom