• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

But not all songs. Just some. One Step Inside Doesn't Mean You Understand, and Neon Golden. Might queue up a couple of others, been awhile since I've listened to the entire album.

The classic recordings of Tchaikovsky's 4th-6th symphonies by the Leningrad Philharmonic conducted by Evgeny Mravinsky. Okay, just the 4th symphony,' but oh man. It's like the players were all sitting on the edge of their seats the entire time. Good stuff. Exciting as hell. Check it out.

Been listening to Radiohead HttT today. Also been practicing 'There There' a little bit, because it works very, very well for my range.

Was in a bad way last night, so i listened to Arrow by Heartless Bastards. I cherish those times I get to listen to an album all the way through.

Aphex Twin - Syro

aphex-twin-syro.png

Disclosure- Settle (deluxe)

I don't care how mainstream Latch became. That song is hotter than a Fresno summer... RAWR!

But seriously I appreciate the entire album. Absolutely lush.

The Beatles re-mix album Love. Very creative, and the sound quality is spectacular (listen through a good pair of speakers or headphones!).

The Beatles re-mix album Love. Very creative, and the sound quality is spectacular (listen through a good pair of speakers or headphones!).

Well I don't have the best headphones but I sure can enjoy some nice flower music today, so I am listening to this now, and it's fantastic, which of course I expected. Soft spot for the lads. I did so need to dance today. Glad you posted. :)

Today I got myself The Hunting Party, Linkin Park's new album. Am happy that they went back to their metal roots. :D

I've been downloading old albums from my past from the Google Play Store onto my phone.

The latest one is Beck's Odelay, which is a slightly melancholy, a bit drunken/weeded, a bit country also a bit 90's hiphop.

It's all a bit "Fun Loving Criminals".

The Glitch Mob "Love Death Immortality" album. Even if most of the tracks are all in f minor... Lol

So awesome though!

New Threads

Top Bottom