• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just joined

Mebradhen

windows is not responding
Hey there!

Just found this forum had a post about one of my games.
Naturally, I joined so I could respond!

I'm 18 years old and have been living with asperges syndrome.
I'm from Australia where everything that looks harmless will probably kill you.
and
I'm currently a game dev working on An Aspie Life and An Aspie Life Beginnings.​

Hi Mebradhen

welcome to af.png

G'Day.

What format are your games on? If theirs any Xbox versions I'd be interested in playing them :)

Hello, Mebradhen!
Welcome to the forums.
There are a few devs here, too.
You've found us...
What took so long?
We're a pretty good bunch, helping one another, as we can.
There's lots of info, in our archives.
Welcome, and enjoy!

sidd

Hello, @Mebradhen! I hope you enjoy the forums! I've played An Aspie Life for a bit and recorded a video of it about a couple weeks ago (still have to edit it before uploading it to YT, I am a high school student). I am actually a high school student in the 10th grade, and am turning 16 next month.
I'm from Australia where everything that looks harmless will probably kill you.​
I laughed out loud at this, even though I am an American living in South Carolina. But, hey, I can shoot the creatures trying to kill me with a gun.

I am infamously known by my family members and friends as being a insectophobe and an arachnophobe at the same time.
I'm currently a game dev working on An Aspie Life and An Aspie Life Beginnings.​
I hope development on your games go well and you are successful in doing what makes you the most happy!

Anyways, enjoy being here on the forums! We are all good people, and will be kind to you and support you as much as possible when needed! Have a wonderful day!

I like your picture and your description of Australia! I'll cross it off my list of places to visit. Welcome! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom