• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just been shortlisted for a customer service job!

Your link would be helpful if it wasn't centred around the US, I live in Sheffield, England.

But your intentions were good :)

Okay... I will keep digging, but know also some of these companies are world wide.
I notice how bad you want to work... I admire that, never give up
Most people just use the system and suffer, you deserve to get what you seek.

Your link would be helpful if it wasn't centred around the US, I live in Sheffield, England.

But your intentions were good :)
It's not just centered around the US though, the article states that Microsoft UK is hiring people on the spectrum too.

Mr Allen, are you volunteering anywhere currently? Maybe you could volunteer somewhere once a week. That way you have something to add to your resume while you are still looking for something where you could get in. Who knows, maybe the place you volunteer at would like you enough to hire you too. Consider that if you can.

New Threads

Top Bottom