• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I've made an audio drama starring an autistic high school girl

SuperShadowChaos7

Hi, everyone. After receiving permission from the staff to post this here, I would like to introduce all of you to Susan's Wish. Susan's Wish is an audio drama starring an autistic high school girl in a modern fantasy world. This project has been my life for the last seven months and season one is finally finished. It is available here on my website. Susan's Wish is also available on YouTube and on podcasting platforms. If you're intrigued, let me give you the series description from my website.

Susan Doe is an autistic girl who has just moved to a new school in a new city. Even more socially isolated than ever, she finds friendship in a foreign exchange student named Mika. Susan's eyes are soon opened to a whole new world. A world of magic and wishes.

If you do decide to listen to this, please don't hesitate to share any feedback you may have. All constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

I only heard the first three parts, it's kinda nice, not really good (in terms of story I rarely find anything truly good), the accent of a few is horrible for me. In general i really prefer to read because following conversations by audio only is difficult for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom