• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I've just put a pair of socks on my head.

Mary has said its valentines day.

All I can think of is the glory days.

When I used to balance cups of coffee or tea on my head.

Live your life before marriage people.

I rolled up some socks and placed them on my husband's head, he asked me why, then said his head was nice and warm. If you let them unroll a little, down the sides it looks like the sixties with long hair all over again. Then you can say 'Groovy.'

And why not eh?

"you only live once"

"He who dares..."
(gets glared at :) )

"Try six impossible things before bedtime"

"A bird in the hand shouldn't throw stones in watched kettles"

If you don't attempt to balance socks on your own or loved ones head,
On Bird feeders and tropical fish tanks,
On grids and man-hole covers,
On Great Aunts and small children
then the truly great things in life are just passing you by :)

I missed the poll on this: take the socks off,leave the socks on, or cancel Valentine's day?
My big question? Were they matching socks? Because unmatched socks means you have sunk to a new low. Matched socks means you are okay!

I'm really not :)

I wouldn't dream of wearing knickers on my head.

In the same way I wouldn't leave the house to go shopping in my pyjamas.
(which seems to be a trend)

When it comes to wives, the best thing that we can do is keep our mouths shut and do what we are told.
You forgot trying to breathe while you get choked with your own socks. Trying to speak like that is the least of your worries.

also I forgot handkerchieves
AEB5C338-79E8-4C84-BC39-9F88AD65293E.jpeg
0DCE749D-3C19-46AB-873F-9E0687343090.jpeg
2B6F6A81-0918-47DF-9CF1-BFF56BC3E690.jpeg
7A7778CA-AF46-4DD4-9417-32A13AE60054.jpeg

OIP.BZ8X1DbIyeY-cdbSINoZGQHaHa
this was my first thought. lol
and you should know, the wife will always win, especially in a stare down. lol

Now the fake news will begin-
Conservative socks will pay off corporate America and we will be left with Chinese knockoffs for the masses (oh wait, that happened already)

New Threads

Top Bottom