• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is there a childhood live-action series that you are still a fan of?

AGXStarseed

A slightly different version of this thread: https://www.aspiescentral.com/threa...oon-series-that-you-are-still-a-fan-of.11791/

In this case, are there any live action tv series you used to watch as a child that you still enjoy watching now?
I'll throw a few out to get us started:

1. Ocean Girl (This one takes a few seconds before it starts)

2. Sabrina the Teenage Witch

3. Animorphs

4. Airwolf
(To be fair, I did start watching this show when I was a kid)

5. Power Rangers
(I couldn't not have this one on the list)

Star Trek
The Outer Limits
Lost In Space
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
The Wild Wild West
The Time Tunnel

(Have them all on DVD)

I was a fan of the original Power Rangers (mainly cos I fancied the Pink one and the original Yellow Ranger), I also liked some of the stuff that was similar to Power Ranger like VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs and Masked Rider. I was also a big fan of British show Knightmare, which ran from 1989 to 1995 as I recall.

I'll throw in a few more.

1. Dinosaurs

2. Robot Wars

3. Aquila

4. Bernard's Watch

5. Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

Also, back in the 80s I used to have a bit of a thing for Roseanne Barr, and Denise from the Cosby Show.

Grange Hill was better in the 80s when half the cast of Eastenders were in it, and also "Little Jimmy" from Brookside.

I still watch Kenan and Kel on YouTube sometimes, and I regularly use Kenan's "Whyyy?!" when stuff goes wrong.

The Worst Witch was good, kind of like a female Harry Potter.

1. Weirdsister College - The Further Adventures of the Worst Witch

2. The Story of Tracy Beaker

3. The Queen's Nose

4. Byker Grove

5. Belfry Witches

Games Master with Dominik Diamond and Sir Patrick Moore, but not the later series' with that annoying Dexter Fletcher bloke.

1. Thomas and Friends (I watch this with my nephew, who goes nuts in a happy way whenever I put it on. :D)

2. Tugs
(Another live-action show my nephew and me enjoy watching together)

3. Sooty & Co.

4. Whizziwig

5. The Ghost Hunter

Dark Towers, I remember watching this at school aged about 5, scariest thing ever back then.

I never watched that particular Look and Read serial. For me, the scariest one was Through the Dragon's Eye as the villain Charn was pretty scary (so much so that apparently a lot of people had nightmares about him - Charn – AdamCadwell.com )

Watching it again as an adult, it looks pretty silly. Still, I enjoy it.

New Threads

Top Bottom