• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is somebody in love with you?

Nikolaoskartufis

do you know that somebody is in love with you but you never talked with him/her? Do you already don't cheat on him/her because you feel there's something emotional among you?

How would anybody know that?

Does "in love with you but you never talked with him/her?" mean
people who have communicated only on-line, but never spoken,
not even by telephone?

Or what?

At the moment, I'm sharing a flat with my boyfriend who happens to be in love with me. We talk quite a lot. So no.

If, hypothetically, I was single, and I knew someone who had never talked to me was in love with me, I wouldn't feel like I had any obligations towards that person. Their unspoken feelings towards me would -to put it bluntly- not be my problem. I would definitely not consider making a move on someone else cheating. How could it be?

HAHAHAHA. I can't stop laughing. People don't fall in love with me.

But, I have a lot of people who LOVE me, so I am happy about that :) I love them, too.

Anyone in love with me without talking to me is not in love, he is just infatuated. My husband is in love with me. No idea why, no joke! But he is☺

I've known guys that I can tell by their actions, how they look at me, get giggly and blush like a girl or how they try to talk gives away their feelings.
Usually after being around them for a while.
If it is just a first time meeting thing, I think that is just flirting.

If I don't have any feelings like in return, I just be me and don't flirt or lead them on. It's difficult for me express those emotions even if I do feel something.
I've had that problem several times. I really like a guy, but, don't know how to let him know it.
Suddenly laying a big kiss on him seems a bit inappropriate
to me. I never know the right words to let him know.

My husband is in love with me. He tells me often and does show it.

As for others being in love with me, I honestly would not know. They would have to actually say: I am in love with you, for me to see something.

Theres a guy in my mirror that loves me..
and vice versa. :D

Actually no, nobody does.. :( not in that way.

You are onto a good thing in loving yourself, because that will make things easier getting past what you go through.

I do not love myself one bit.

New Threads

Top Bottom