• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is my autistic co-worker flirting with me?

I'm curious about the point of mentioning that we do the same thing as you.

I'm curious about the point of mentioning that we do the same thing as you.

Some autistic females, learn from other peers when growing up, they copy them. The way they dress, speak, and act.

Some autistic females, learn from other peers when growing up, they copy them. The way they dress, speak, and act.

Sure. And countless neurotypical girls emulate pop stars, who do not represent the kind of people or culture they have to fit in with on a daily basis. It is still considered to make more sense because it's what neurotypicals do.

Sure. And countless neurotypical girls emulate pop stars, who do not represent the kind of people or culture they have to fit in with on a daily basis.

True. Yet I think in general girls try on various personalities as they grow up, as they have yet to understand if their way of looking at the world is relevant or even wanted.
Ylva this is an interesting topic that I'd like to delve into further, I'll begin a new thread as were derailing this one.

Do females on the autism spectrum emulate other females?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom