• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it possible to watch Film4 online legally?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

There is a film on, the Dark Crystal at 16.30 PM this afternoon that I'd like to watch, but I'm in London at my Brother's and the film is too scary for my nephew and niece to vire (nephew's 8, niece is 5) so I'd like to view it online in the Bedroom on the PC.

Is this legally possible in the UK?

Topic.

There is a film on, the Dark Crystal at 16.30 PM this afternoon that I'd like to watch, but I'm in London at my Brother's and the film is too scary for my nephew and niece to vire (nephew's 8, niece is 5) so I'd like to view it online in the Bedroom on the PC.

Is this legally possible in the UK?

I don't think it is, no. The better option would be to rent/buy it at a later time/date and watch it then.

Someone uploaded the entire movie onto YouTube. The recording isn't the greatest, but it's better than nothing or having to open an account somewhere:

I have it on DVD and Blu Ray, but I wanted to watch it on the telly.

Also, recording movies and uploading them on-line is classed as Piracy, and is therefore highly illegal, that's why most Torrent sites have been closed down such as Pirate Bay etc.

Looks like Sony is already trying to cease Youtube's display of this full feature as a freebie.

Anything from Sony (or Disney) is going to be aggressively pursued along such lines. They aren't corporate entities you want to have to litigate against.

New Threads

Top Bottom