• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

iOS App Users

Brent

Administrator
If you use our iOS app to browse the forum I want to apologize. I did not realize that our recent switch to SSL support, which was meant to provide a more secure browsing experience, would break your app until our next update.

This is a big deal because Apple reviews each of our updates and we will have to release a new update to fix this. It will take about a week to have them review our new app and approve it.

Our Android users should have the new update in the next few hours, if you haven't gotten it already.

As I said in the thread announcing the move, this was a new venture for me moving to SSL and this is unfortunately one of the things I did not see coming.

If you are on iOS we still have a pretty nice mobile style that you can use to browse the site until the update is pushed to you.

If you have reviewed our iOS app and can prove it to me, send me a PM and I will either grant you V.I.P status or extend your status for a year if you already have it.

Just upgraded the Android app, didn't work at first, but after uninstalling and then installing the app again, it's working fine! Just in case anyone else is having issues, you might have to reinstall the app, not just update.

I can't seek to get aspies central to appear in my App Store (I'm on iOs6, ipad).I tried searching for it but no result. Will happily review the app once I work out how I can! :D

I'm just curious - how many people have downloaded the app now? How many people have registered on our lovely forum? :)

New Threads

Top Bottom