• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

JaciaLovesCats

Hello, my name is Jacia and I am 25 years old. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 22 and I'm still trying to figure it out. I am deeply passionate about animal welfare and have a one-eyed black cat named Woo. Thank you for reading.

Welcome Jacia!
I was diagnosed at age 53.
There are quite a few of us here diagnosed late in life.

My favourite cat was black. And he had a one eyed mother.

welcome to af.png

Welcome! Cool cat name. I have a black dog who is a sweetie, but he would probably chase Woo. :screamcat:

Also, just wanted to highlight there is a fun thread here called “What is your pet doing right now?” where people post pictures of their lovely animals, if you are into that.

Thread 'What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?'
What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Welcome. I hope your knowledge of ASD will free you to have a good life. Diagnosed at 60 I finally understand the lies I told myself when I knew something was wrong with me but didn't know what.

Hi and welcome. There are many animal lovers here and we never tire of talking about them. We have 4 Chihuahuas and 3 Finches. One of the birds is one eyed and another is missing toes. I take injured birds in from aviaries at clinics and hospitals. Now that I say that out loud it is a little ironic. :D

I had a cat. (Not black. He had two eyes, so he could see very clearly.) I liked to take my cat fishing with me. He would paw at the goldfish in the neighbors pond, I had to stop taking the cat fishing, because the neighbor didn't like me trespassing on his property.

Welcome. Jacia. That's a beautiful name, Almost as beautiful as your profile pic.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. Jessica Kingsley publishers have some great books and resources that may be of interest, the female profile can be somewhat different from the male's, though similar in some effects and so on, read about this with them.

Hi, and Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Hello, my name is Jacia and I am 25 years old. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 22 and I'm still trying to figure it out. I am deeply passionate about animal welfare and have a one-eyed black cat named Woo. Thank you for reading.

Welcome to Aspie Central. I hope you meet some nice people to talk to. I was diagnosed when I was 38. I am allergic to cats so I never got to know any well. They seem soft and it probably feels good to feel them touch your face with theirs. Also, people seem to really like holding and stroking them. Maybe I would really like living with a cat. I think because of my allergies I will not be able to find out.

New Threads

Top Bottom