• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

HAL_0

I mistakenly tried to introduce myself on the "shout" part of this website. I'll try again. Hello from Auckland NZ. Not feeling that great right now as my wife is making me feel pressured. Had a bit of a breakdown two years ago and I haven't been the same since. Taking Citralipam which has possibly affected my motivation to help out around the house. Acting very selfishly but seem unable to do much about it. Not sure why I am doing the things I do/not do but my only motivation seems to be to feel the best I can under the circumstances. Self-diagnosis of Aspergers has helped me greatly to cope but I may be using it as a crutch.

Welcome. :)

People here are very friendly, and will always try to offer support and advice if you ask for it. I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you benefit from our support.

Hay, and welcome!

We have bunch different people in here at all ages and diagnostic backgrounds, so feel completely free to settle :)

Hi Hal! Welcome to Aspies Central. Feel free to engage in discussions anywhere on the forum if you have a question about something or need any support. As Icarus says, we are a very friendly community (I like to call it a close-knit family based on how we are always there to support one another). Hope you enjoy everything we have to offer.

New Threads

Top Bottom