• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In the world but not of it.

Yeah I am not trying to change anyone's mind I simply share what I believe to be true that is all I can do. My job is to have a reason for my belief and faith when questioned.
Kinda funny how you explained that. Having a reason for faith. Isn't that the opposite of what having faith means?

Kinda funny how you explained that. Having a reason for faith. Isn't that the opposite of what having faith means?

I don't believe the same as him, except for Jesus being the main focus but.

'But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

??

New Threads

Top Bottom