• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

In My Lifetime I Would Like To See...

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
It can be outrageous, serious, gregarious or just plain ridiculous, but post here things that you'd like to see happen in your lifetime...

Bold the thing you wish to see and then explain why you wish to see it, or not.
Here is the example:

I would like to see robot unicorns, that would be absolutely, truly awesome!
I would like to see Bill Gates give every man, woman and child on earth 1 US dollar each, just to see how much he has left ; ]
I would like to see a surprise party for me that I didn't know about

Your turn ; ]

In my lifetime I would like to see Scientists make a woman who is half cat...

Come on fellas, cats are cute, have whiskers that tickle ya, they cuddle, get wild on catnip, have furry paws to give em a high five...they purr, that's a plus and uhm, well, ah I had this one cat who wore lipstick. V^^V

In my lifetime I would like to see . . . a cure for cancer
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . a gorilla IRL
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . all the planets and our moon through a high-powered telescope
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . an elephant IRL
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . beings?preferably intelligent beings?of other worlds
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . my AC brothers and sisters IRL
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . myself living a 100% worry-free life
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . teleportation devices
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . time machines

In my lifetime I'd like to see Aspies/auties become Pilgrims in outerspace...in which we become a seperate race of space species...

I would like to see popcorn grow on trees
I would like to meet space aliens who are left handed...and do stand up comedy...

In my life time I would like to see warp speed become a reality so we can travel to new solar systems and inhabit new planets.

I would like to see a zombie outbreak
I would like to see people with actual superpowers
I would like to see these same people engage in a civil war of sorts between the ones that want to help humanity vs. the ones that could care less about humanity (yes, Marvel fleshed out that concept a few years ago)
I would like to see Uwe Boll direct a good movie

In my lifetime I would like to see . . . Sincere, honest people running our government
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . Religions not dictating laws in any countries
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . Unicorn farts. Are they skittles?
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . Transport on Interstate highways that move your car along without having to pay attention to the road, connecting major US cities.
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . Hunger worldwide eliminated
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . Cure for chronic pain
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . JK Rowling write a new Wizard series. Maybe a prequel to Harry Potter
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . George R.R. Martin's finished works before he croaks
In my lifetime I would like to see . . . a real life Babelfish

In my lifetime I'd like to see left handed and ambidexterous people enslave [yes I said it!] right handed people! ;D

In my lifetime I would like to see Jeremey Clarkson turn up at my house
In my lifetime I would like to see dolphins that can drive cars
In my lifetime I would like to see a Toyota Prius be dropped from 1000 km vertically

In my lifetime I would like to see the whole world wake up and realize that strictly practiced birth control is the only thing that's going to save this planet.

In my lifetime I would like to see...

An online heartwarming-story-about-an-animal-doing-an-act-of-love that is not accompanied by numerous comments ad nauseam, saying versions of "this shows how animals are so much more loving than humans", or "only humans are cruel", etc, etc.

In my lifetime I'd like to see a playback of my entire life, from start to now so I could watch it lke a movie and see my life/self from a different perspective.

In my lifetime I would like to see a Startrek-esque device with the ability to translate the gamut of language used to communicate, so it would translate body language and facial exressions into clear and understandle language for the recipient. The device would also translate the meaning behind what someone is saying eg if a woman asks 'Does my bum look big in this', when she is feeling insecure and seeking some positive encouragement about her appearance, the translator would say what she is truly asking for. OR if a person stops you in the street and asks for directions when they are just looking for an opportunity to steal something from you, the translator would tell you that too!

New Threads

Top Bottom