• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm in the hospital, can someone stay with me?

IMG_20220813_023805.jpg

I need to go to sleep now, but feel free to send me messages if you are lonely, and I'll respond once I wake up. I hope nothing serious happened to you. I have seen a dead body a few times and never liked the experience.

I was in the hospital for a few months when I had my stroke, wife was there for me every day, Could not walk, not even to the wash room. So I feel for you I had a steady stream of friends and family coming around to see me.
IT's not the place you want to hang around in fortunately, I'm a talker so I could keep the nurses engaged with conversation.

Take care and relax, or maybe dance?... A little something from my evening... Hope it makes you smile a little

Carifest 01.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom