• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm angry at a lot of people, and I don't know what to do about it

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Nearly everyone in my life is making really, really poor choices. And not only that, they're dragging me in for their little fun and games. I'm the middle aged matriarch, so i'm expected to mop up as they go along on their little escapades.

Terrible things are happening to other people I love.

Oh and I got the snot beat out of me the other day by a cherished person.

All I want is to be happy.

I wish that they would just leave me alone, and let me believe for a day that the world is good!

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.

Correction: I am absolutely in the middle of a full nervous breakdown, but I have responsibilities to these loved ones, so I don't even have the luxury of losing it. They can go absolutely bonkers, but I don't get to. Not for a moment.

I have to be positive, and push onward and upward. It sucks royally.

You sound totally trapped, Yeshuasdaughter. I'm sorry this is happening. Do you really have to step in for them?

1684534005907.jpeg

Find strength where you can. It is time to turn your supportive power to yourself.

You need support, relatives can't be sucking you dry. Oh dear. Feel so helpless, wish l could knock some sense in those around you. Try try try to stay together, this to shall past

New Threads

Top Bottom