• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm a girl starer (sung to the tune of "I'm a girl watcher")

Soooo glad you've given up the staring. As a reasonably attractive woman, I can tell you that being stared at by some guy is the creepiest most awkward thing ever. We may be pretty, but we aren't display items to be examined & ogled. Good for you! Steal discrete glances from a polite distance. BTW, that photo of Michelle Phillips is gorgeous. She's still lovely today: images (1).jpg

Today it was hot as hell. Really hot. But it's still spring where I live.

As I was riding my bike to university, I took my shirt off, because was really hot, and it's socialy acceptable (at least where I live).

At least 3 women oogled me, and I'm not muscular or anything. Maybe more stared, I tried keep eyes on the road. It felt.... good? It felt unusual.

Am I that attractive? Should I just say hi to them? Or every person is different when it comes to what the individual thinks when it stares and is stared at?

New Threads

Top Bottom