• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you were given the chance to go do anything you wanted...

I think we need to build a time travel machine to do that? But I'm with you 100%

That would be worse. Go back in time... meet yourself.
You become jealous of his youth and he quite clearly doesnt like you.
You then start feeding him false information to mess him up...
Forgetting you're creating your own future and that creates the necessity to go back in time in the first place.

Prairie dog rancher.

Ummm how many 100's would you like to start out with, and you do know that they destroy all vegetation in sight.... It looks like a vast waste land once they have used it all up... But you could raise food for the little devils if you like... : )

That would be worse. Go back in time... meet yourself.
You become jealous of his youth and he quite clearly doesnt like you.
You then start feeding him false information to mess him up...
Forgetting you're creating your own future and that creates the necessity to go back in time in the first place.

No to keep it clear you set younger self down and show him a letter he wrote to older self, so they could make this super insane thing happen... : )

I would start a business that creates jobs for people, our workplace would include onsite daycare.

Ummm how many 100's would you like to start out with, and you do know that they destroy all vegetation in sight.... It looks like a vast waste land once they have used it all up... But you could raise food for the little devils if you like... : )
I love the little critters when they all stand up and bark at you as far as you can see. The ranch would also need some burrowing owls, black-footed ferrets, and Dwarf Bison - a breed that would need to be developed first.

Ever since I was little I would see Monks and I was just memorized. Maybe it was because they were mostly solemn and quiet (like me)... Maybe it was because I noticed they tend to be watchful of every move they make... However I was never into the religion, but instead the workings behind it...

Please don't be offended. Its not that I "hate" religion at all - I just had to dig past ALL of it, to find what I was searching for.

So today if I had no limits, no restrictions I would want to be a sort of "monk," (so to speak) but not your ordinary monk... No not Chance... I'm too weird for that.

I would have too create this "monkness" It would need to fit a specific lifestyle, created by openminded kindness.

See there would be no leader or hierarchy... No money tricks, no begging from people, no guilt trips...
Its not even on that level of existence... If its real it would create its own way, it always does...

Even inside there is no "great one" no leader, no servants, we are all equals but take turns being of service and of leadership.

The Monk with the best idea of greatness would be head monk for the day, week, month, year. A Challenge would be set to always provide a higher state of being, and to give back what was taken. We would promote things like "farm to fork," respect for the environment... Never an agenda... If you cut down 1 tree replace it with 2, just simple stuff like that. As for doing what monks do... Well it gets a little "mystical" there.

We would just be normal people by day, and Monks when we are doing "Monkness". Nothing weird, nothing strange even. It would be a very open society, not secretive, or illusive.

In this Priory, we would behold to the smoldering spark of what once was the Universal Light of the Great Ancients," the One light that was the cause of "ALL THAT IS" (GOD, Father, Abba, Elohim, Allah, Brahman, the Atum, IAM, Creator, Source, The Universe - whatever you feel comfortable with) . This all goes beyond any religion, or doctrine of today and even co-mongles creation with an honest view of evolution. This is the knowledge of old before religions ever came to be. So there is a freedom in that. An innocence, a freshness, a relief.

See in this there is no external savior (per say) because there is no religion to build a mulit-billion business upon that sways governments and mens pocket books. That never means Jesus wast a very important being or that his words should ever be overlooked... Which is exactly what most all churches have done to make themselves relevant to those who keep the "business" going...

The one truth is simple... There is no beginning or ending because its an eternal loop. There is also "laws" (constructs-agreements) not of men that govern the whole universe, even the heart that beats in our chest.
Those are the "laws" that govern who I am, who I become, and they are Universal, not worldly - so for instance the law of gravity doesn't apply except for planet earth. See you have to start thinking very different. And this so called LAW of ATTRACTION is very real, but not a Universal Law. It is instead a meshing of them, so its a silent Law, often with a big mouth and empty pockets... Also being formed into a religion...

We forget who we are... We are eternal beings wrapped in this earthy meat suit to experience LIFE. We lost the true definition of living a very long time ago. I want to bring it back where it can be felt within... Like I feel it sometimes and I know how to do it, just cant do it on demand...

We are living a micro-second of a time where there is no time. The definitions are not as we think... Not even close in most cases...

Heaven and hell are back to simple energy levels. Light and darkness are high and low frequencies. Good and bad are thoughts that travel throughout the energy fields and are only there as contrast to even know what is what.

Its not hard... Just very hard for preconditioned guilt ridden people to grasp. Yet we all KNOW this when we are back to our non-physical selves... Some of us maybe just didn't forget all of it when we went physical (like we are supposed to... or are we supposed too?)

So sure all the teaching of the ancients are allowed simply because they ALL carry that same common thread once the religions and mans doctrines are removed. The real teachings of Jesus Christ or (Yahshua Ha Masheiac) would be known once more, taught and used (which include white alchemy which was his first "miracle"). Yet also the teachings of Buddha, the Tao, ZEN, even dive into the Greek gods and where they found their vast wisdom, and much more....

There would be nothing banned... It would have a vast library of all sorts of books about LIFE at every level.
Every technological tool we needed to create a book which I will not give the title because I have been writing it since I was 15. Lets just say its a book for the ages, something no one will ever forget if they ever read it...

Study of anything would be allowed... if it was to find greatness within it.

If we wanted to look into Islam we would look for "the specific common thread" (which is there by the way), not what is (or might be wrong with it). If we wanted to look into Zen Buddism and learn to find what we are searching for by surprise then so be it. The COMMON THREAD is the ruler of mindfulness... No one man owns the rights to that "Eternal Thread", therefore no one man is ruler over another, but rules by his kindness to all he has learned...

This monk thing... It most likely would be my secret obsession, beyond any physical ones I have.

I would call this "mystic monks" but there are already a real mystic monks monastery and they sell coffee also... So I don't have a name.... : (

Maybe I could find a castle... and make it like a Bed and Breakfast or vacation learning experience. It needs to be in the mountains but also near big water (ocean preferably) ... I don't think I would have many visitors these days... but who knows??

I guess we could sell weed, get us a swami, a shaman, a witch doctor, a wizard, and some fine witches also... This could be quite a place when a specific task is in mind... or we might be making our own aurora borealis every night....

Yep I have some really big big deep dreams... Yet in some freakish way... they could be as real as this Mac Book...
Oh my! You could start a commune, a safe commune. My mom's friend was in one and they are GREAT! They are not like on TV where people get all weird at all. She was a pacifist and was in one that had total respect for everyone else. It was all peace all the time. They DID stufff, too, always going out into the community to feed people and clothe them and went into the hardest hit areas and lived selfless lives.

She lived to be very old. She left there eventually because she was getting too old to do so much service, but she lived to be quite old. I miss her so much!! SHe was always so nice to us kids when we were little.

This reminds me of that. A safe alternative to the ME ME ME ME FIRST!!!!!

You are a very deep human being an I HOPE that in the next decade you blossom and are able to be yourself and fullfill what it is you are here for. I agree with you. You ARE here for something. We all are. But you are getting close to figuring it. Go, Chance, Go!!!

Buy up a all the forests and empty places in the world and turn them into sanctuaries for animals. With medical facilities for them, and shelters.

Outlaw hunting in general worldwide of wild animals, except for subsistence hunters.
Create bridges and tunnels everywhere so the caribou and other migratory animals can move around.

Make businesses clean up their own messes, and require that they bring the land and water bodies back to where it was before they cleared it, mined it, dumped on and destroyed it.

Make it law, that no one can build or clear land anymore, that they have to rebuild or re-purpose or renovate existing structures. Disallow any one person or corporation to own more than a certain amount of land.
And lots of gymnastics equipment :)

1. Build houses for the homeless, let them live in them no strings attached ((build them next to expensive houses tho)
2. Private jets 3 in number.
3. 4 houses round the world.
4. Hire people to park up in the centre of the road at awkward junctions. Get out of the car and dangle their keys over the drain.
5. Get really annoying,petty non prosecutable revenge on about 6 people. Possibly by giving money to people that hate them or opening a pig farm,sawmill next to their house.
6. Clone myself or spare organs.
7. Go into space.
8. Rent out disneyland just for me and laugh while all the children cried.
9. Learn to fly, hanglider,microlite,helicopter.

I probably wouldnt do 8.

So endeth the first list.
Fridge, you just plain ol ROCK! :) But oh, soooooo mean about Disneyland!!! Cruel! But just for ONE DAY, right???

In my "monastery of mindfulness" I would love to have very special teachers like those who know of the medicines of old, and all the herbal chemistries. Then raise all those herbs to heal those who want that sort of healing. Always the common thread - nothing by force, nothing dark. In the Tao its simply BALANCE.

Bring in those who can teach us the most ancient teachings of their own cultures. One special interest would be Lakota Sioux deep spiritual history (since that is one of the bigger parts of my history - but all along its to keep with the COMMON THREAD, never to vary or build a religion.

Bring in people who can teach us all the languages of the world...

Knowledge becomes a wealth that far exceeds mans riches in this castle. Kindness is allowing others to freely know of it also.

We might have the Tibetans come in to teach us how to chant and why they do that... It would never be this boring dead place. It would be alive at a level we don't even seem to notice anymore.

This place would make Harvard look like worms eating books... Not that I have a thing against Harvard.
Its ALL about TRUE RELEVANCE, it makes not a damn what the status quo thinks, because inside the present status quo is a dead stick. It means no thing... It doesn't even exist.

I'm off on one of my tangents... but its all in truth and kindness... : )

Fridge, you just plain ol ROCK! :) But oh, soooooo mean about Disneyland!!! Cruel! But just for ONE DAY, right???

Well I have to believe you :)

10. Robots. Install a secret switch into every robot in the world. Every time I press it they 'Jive'
Will keep me busy while I'm in space.

We might have the Tibetans come in to teach us how to chant and why they do that... It would never be this boring dead place. It would be alive at a level we don't even seem to notice anymore.

I think i remember reading about a tibetan meditation.

For example your little finger. The meditation is to experience the world,everything,as if your centre of consciousness is that little finger - that becomes you. With this human like thing attached.

Yeah, that would be awesome.
I've loved the idea of going into space ever since I watched Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out

Out here in the middle of nowhere it gets really dark at night...

Sometimes I just lay out flat on my back and stare at all that unknown wonder...
I want to get one of those dark filter time lapse cameras and film a whole night aimed at space,
and then put in high speed to see how much things move at night from where I am...

I have a tent that has an open top with the rain cover off, sometimes I just fall asleep in it out behind the house...

Space is a really cool place and just think... its endless. There is no way in a trillion years to see all of it.
We think so small, and we live so fast, we don't even see the wonders that surround us any more.
It hurts my head to know that is actually wasting life to not see its greatness... : )

I might get a lot of flak for this, but I would immigrate to Israel and join their military. It has always been a dream of mine.

I would defend that nation with my life.

1. have my own fabrication shop so I can build things all day.
2.have my own food truck so I can cook all night.
3.know everything.
4.convince people, the earth needs us to stop having kids for 10 or so years.
5.destroy where I currently work in such a way that the owners couldn't profit from the insurance.
6.bring a certain girl back from the dead
7.the rest of the list would probably put me on a government watch list o_O

I would pretty much do what I do right now. I'd be doing it in a bigger house with better clothes and more food though. And also, my house would have some land around it with tons of animals for my boyfriend to chill with.

Last edited:
Not be born

Street... ? not cool...
I'm glad I know you (at least online)... I certainly know that means I don't really know you... but I like you and your witty open ended comments, and how you leave me scratching my head sometimes... Plus you are filled with medical and old world advice... You're too harsh on you, and that is something that makes everything even harder for you... Please cheer up if you can. : )

Out here in the middle of nowhere it gets really dark at night...

Sometimes I just lay out flat on my back and stare at all that unknown wonder...
I want to get one of those dark filter time lapse cameras and film a whole night aimed at space,
and then put in high speed to see how much things move at night from where I am...

I have a tent that has an open top with the rain cover off, sometimes I just fall asleep in it out behind the house...

Space is a really cool place and just think... its endless. There is no way in a trillion years to see all of it.
We think so small, and we live so fast, we don't even see the wonders that surround us any more.
It hurts my head to know that is actually wasting life to not see its greatness... : )

When you look at the vastness of space, you are actually looking back in time. The closest star to use is two light years away. That means if it blew up today, you would not see the explosion for two years and that is the closest star to us. I think that the average person does not comprehend how vast space really is. This is why I do not believe that we have been visited by aliens. I do believe that there is probably other life out there. All of those stars have the potential of being suns with a solar system. How could there not be other life out there? If there is other life that is advanced enough to figured out interstellar travel, why would they want to come here?

New Threads

Top Bottom