• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you were given the chance to go do anything you wanted...

Street... ? not cool...
I'm glad I know you (at least online)... I certainly know that means I don't really know you... but I like you and your witty open ended comments, and how you leave me scratching my head sometimes... Plus you are filled with medical and old world advice... You're too harsh on you, and that is something that makes everything even harder for you... Please cheer up if you can. : )
That's your opinion and I don't have to cheer up if I don't want to

I would make it much more difficult to reproduce everywhere. The world needs fewer people in general, and I would not discriminate.

I would have been an intelligence analyst, working and living in a Northern Virginia- or Maryland suburb.

I would be a rock star with an amazing voice. That would give me licence to look and dress as outrageously as I always wanted to but make me unrecognizable off stage because I couldn't possibly cope with the attention. At the same time I would be a total recluse.
With all the money I make I would buy up lots of land all over the world and repopulate it with the animals that have been driven to extinction.
I would clean up all the oceans and waterways and return them to pristine ecosystems.
And if I could overcome my claustrophobia I would take a submarine to the bottom of the very deepest oceans and look at all the amazing marine life that hardly anyone has ever seen. When I retired from singing I would be a marine biologist. :)

Once I find my family (see above post), I will establish an Aspies-Only Colony on a private island in the midst of the Pacific Ocean. Private homes will be far apart (sound proof, smell proof and dimly lit), with one small community building centrally located, for those occasional social needs. Who am I kidding...there won't be any community building ;)

Ummm how many 100's would you like to start out with, and you do know that they destroy all vegetation in sight.... It looks like a vast waste land once they have used it all up... But you could raise food for the little devils if you like... : )

You ought to see the damage that these little critters can do to irrigation canals. Several homes have been destroyed by flooding this year because these guys like to bore tunnels into the canals and breach the walls. The irrigation district has spent millions on lining the canal walls with rubber mats just to stop these things from getting through.

Anyone else thinking of an episode of Seinfeld?
If I'm sounding like an episode of Seinfeld, I assure you it's purely coincidental as I've only seen it once or twice. Not because I didn't think it was funny but it was on commercial TV in Oz and I can't stand the ads so never watch. :)

If I'm sounding like an episode of Seinfeld, I assure you it's purely coincidental as I've only seen it once or twice. Not because I didn't think it was funny but it was on commercial TV in Oz and I can't stand the ads so never watch. :)

I love Kramer, he's the only person that seems to be more of a misfit than me... He's so goofy.

I love Kramer, he's the only person that seems to be more of a misfit than me... He's so goofy.

He was also my favourite comedian on the show. He created a different intense entrance into Seinfeld's scenes each time.
Things such as when he took up swimming in the east river, and had skin rashes as a result. When he discovered costo, and began eating large commercial cans of food, because they were expiring. When he decided to rent his apartment to japanese tourists and made beds for them in his large bureau. He was incredibly different and funny.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom