• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If Aloe suddenly became real

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
For those who don't know, Aloe is a comfort character that my therapist helped me create. She is an ethereal betta fish with healing magick and the ability to transform into a mesmerizing sea dragon much like the one you see in my profile picture; when she visits you, she will usually take this form and coil herself around you, which is meant to apply amplified tactile comfort, and euphoria. She may also take this opportunity to talk you down with a guided meditation of some kind.

Ever since I created her (the "headcanon" of this being that she was asleep inside a golden pearl and I woke her up with a deep breath), I have felt like I have come really far in learning to cope with life in different ways.

But a thought occured to me: if one day Aloe somehow suddenly became real, and she introduced herself to you, what would be the first thing you'd say? What would you have to ask her? How would you feel being around her?

That is so creative!

I'd say to her that I hope she is as wonderfully comforting as she looks.
I would ask for a cuddle.
I would be in awe.

One thing that I have hoped to see while diving are Leafy Sea Dragons but never made it to where they are found. I think they are gorgeous.

Last edited:
I would ask her what her world is like. Her dimension of being.
Also, I would ask her for a cuddle so I could experience that super sensation
that I was wrapped in love.

Blessings to UberScout and Aloe! :innocent::innocent:

Much as I always seem to love @Gerald Wilgus’s responses and the fact that I was besotted with leafy sea dragons before the age of 10 (Sorry, they out maneuvered my thought and idealizations through the coursing currents of life), I would lead with @SusanLR primary question..

I would still be deeply entrenched and near unwavering in inquisition though, upon things like..

Are there more out there, like you?
How did you get here? And how did you come to reside in a golden pearl?
How did you learn of humans and their peculiar needs?
Are the betta’s found here in the wild, related or descendant to/of you somehow?
Which variation of you is more comfortable to you.. and why?
Were you born with these powers or did you develop them?

I imagine I’d still manage countless more but it’s around this point that the water aspect would probably sink in and lead want to swim, to witness the visage of form in a vast expanse of less than turbid waters..

To bear witness to the likeness of Aloe, to the elegance of an ethereal water dragon, one exuding astute care awash graciously over the strife of others, other-worldly beings unto her…

I would be in solemn awe to say the least of it but the prestige would be utterly disabling.. unsure whether I actually would even be able to abide a tactile embrace of such prominence.

Much as I always seem to love @Gerald Wilgus’s responses and the fact that I was besotted with leafy sea dragons before the age of 10 (Sorry, they out maneuvered my thought and idealizations through the coursing currents of life), I would lead with @SusanLR primary question..

I would still be deeply entrenched and near unwavering in inquisition though, upon things like..

Are the betta’s found here in the wild, related or descendant to/of you somehow?

I imagine I’d still manage countless more but it’s around this point that the water aspect would probably sink in and lead want to swim, to witness the visage of form in a vast expanse of less than turbid waters..

To bear witness to the likeness of Aloe, to the elegance of an ethereal water dragon, one exuding astute care awash graciously over the strife of others, other-worldly beings unto her…

I would be in solemn awe to say the least of it but the prestige would be utterly disabling.. unsure whether I actually would even be able to abide a tactile embrace of such prominence.
Beautiful. I wish I had such an imaginative way of thinking, but the analytical seems to lead to taciturn response at times.

@Gerald Wilgus : Not to appear a mysterious admirer but was literally just substantiating the same accord of your own account of plights in another post, having done so since first arriving..

The happenings that you speak, the impact and outlined affects, the diligence in laboriously razing fictitious interpretation, conceptual minefields and sublimating from within it’s confines, the amount of detail you can majestically command of it while remaining humble in achievement..

To me you have far more definition in yourself and of your journey that I could ever aspire to in a turn of words, or in retelling of my own distinctions.. and it shows through in every mention and whisper towards, the radiating passion that you simply cannot hide.

And I hope you get the chance to see the sea dragons as they glide over the lush kelp and reefs in the -almost- ethereal existence in their realm. The lucid landscapes and fluidic horizons of any embodiment of water has always led to the surmise of celestial worlds and existences for me..

one of the most comfortable places I’ve known, the water.. and the leafed sea dragons helped to be more accepting of the what could be rather than what is, and far easier using creatures already in our world to imagine and variate of other-worldly beings and the possibilities of more than what we see around us..

@Gerald Wilgus : Not to appear a mysterious admirer but was literally just substantiating the same accord of your own account of plights in another post, having done so since first arriving..

The happenings that you speak, the impact and outlined affects, the diligence in laboriously razing fictitious interpretation, conceptual minefields and sublimating from within it’s confines, the amount of detail you can majestically command of it while remaining humble in achievement..

To me you have far more definition in yourself and of your journey that I could ever aspire to in a turn of words, or in retelling of my own distinctions.. and it shows through in every mention and whisper towards, the radiating passion that you simply cannot hide.

And I hope you get the chance to see the sea dragons as they glide over the lush kelp and reefs in the -almost- ethereal existence in their realm. The lucid landscapes and fluidic horizons of any embodiment of water has always led to the surmise of celestial worlds and existences for me..

one of the most comfortable places I’ve known, the water.. and the leafed sea dragons helped to be more accepting of the what could be rather than what is, and far easier using creatures already in our world to imagine and variate of other-worldly beings and the possibilities of more than what we see around us..
Thank you. it is meaningful that I have touched some people here. My writing here also helps me. It is cathartic to help me recognize how far I have come and lets me think of the positive in my life. I had a fierce will to overcome my deficits which, thanks to accepting people, has allowed me to live a more complete and fulfilling life than I thought possible during my most painful years.

Sounds like fun.

0000.jpg

;)

@Jeepcarpenter Your writing is absolutely divine, you have such a gift for words and reading you was absolutely pleasurable.
@UberScout Since fish and other underwater creatures are one of my special interests, with Betta being one of my favorite fish species to keep ( I currently have four ) , I know for a fact that I would be ecstatic to meet Aloe. And I also know the first thing I would ask her would be to announce her specific species name, in Latin please. Then I'd ask her how is she related to other Betta species, in what kind of habitat does she live ( water parameters, aquatic plants, other animals sharing her living space, etc ) , probably about her ancestry , are there others like her and the likes. I would also ask her about fin nipping in Bettas and how to understand Betta fish better and make them fully content when they are kept in captivity. I would also talk about the fact she has the name of a plant and how this is funny that I gave all my Bettas plant names too. And of course, I'd definitely ask to be wrapped in her majestic flowing fins. And I would hug her back so to reciprocate the gift of love and acceptance she would be giving me.
DSC_0007-2.jpg

Thank you @calicoandgreen , your sentiments are appreciated.. but
And I also know the first thing I would ask her would be to announce her specific species name, in Latin please.
Envious that I overlooked the beauty of asking that question and knowing the answer while standing before, something that would escape me unless having need of specific easy categorization.. Something as enchanting as divinitus miserator aqua draco.

It has been a long time since I’ve imagined something as intensely.. and allowed freedoms.. A very touching and creative avenue, thank you for providing the window and experience @UberScout.

I would ask her what her world is like. Her dimension of being.
Also, I would ask her for a cuddle so I could experience that super sensation
that I was wrapped in love.

Blessings to UberScout and Aloe! :innocent::innocent:
sea_dragon_by_snowifer_de561uj-pre.jpg

Aloe's home: "Yeah, you'd love the Oasis. It's more like an Atlantean utopia. I mean, some creatures still get angry and a little stressed, but my home is a very special place. See, Tyler's heart provides the environment for the actual ocean itself, and it's layered with a constant, perpetual charge of empathy-based energy. There's that, and there's my own magick too."

Being held by Aloe: "Haha, I'd love to hang out! You don't mind coiling, do you? I can make it feel the way it's supposed to."

@Jeepcarpenter Your writing is absolutely divine, you have such a gift for words and reading you was absolutely pleasurable.
@UberScout Since fish and other underwater creatures are one of my special interests, with Betta being one of my favorite fish species to keep ( I currently have four ) , I know for a fact that I would be ecstatic to meet Aloe. And I also know the first thing I would ask her would be to announce her specific species name, in Latin please. Then I'd ask her how is she related to other Betta species, in what kind of habitat does she live ( water parameters, aquatic plants, other animals sharing her living space, etc ) , probably about her ancestry , are there others like her and the likes. I would also ask her about fin nipping in Bettas and how to understand Betta fish better and make them fully content when they are kept in captivity. I would also talk about the fact she has the name of a plant and how this is funny that I gave all my Bettas plant names too. And of course, I'd definitely ask to be wrapped in her majestic flowing fins. And I would hug her back so to reciprocate the gift of love and acceptance she would be giving me.
View attachment 83061

Latin name: "Hmm... I think 'caelestis custos' would be the closest I could come up for. It means 'heavenly guardian'. I'm a protector, of course, so I suppose it makes sense."

Relation to other betta species: "I'm actually not the only one here who's a betta. Although, I do have a younger sister named Violet, and she's a little further down the line in my ancestry. However... she's ah.... Let's just say she's a little different than me."

Habitat: "It's beautiful! And I added my own stuff to it to make it easier for guests to relax. I'm in a nice little cave at the floor of the ocean. If you like crystals, you're gonna love what I did with my living area."

Ancestry: "My ancestors followed Tyler to the Oasis after it was discovered by him. They detected Tyler's overwhelming levels of stress when he desperately dove into the ocean that fateful day, and they knew he needed a guardian.... A friend that was like no other he'd have on Earth. So, they sent my spirit to a gold pearl on the ocean floor where he drifted downward, and there I was, asleep. When his hand landed onto the pearl, it vibrated, and I was awakened by him. Ever since then....Hehe, you know the rest!"

Other Peace Weavers: "Actually, yes, there are more that practice my magick, just not all of them are bettydragons -- that's a nickname for my species, by the way. There's my good friend Celeste, a dolphin who sometimes carries Tyler along while he's being fractionated. I have a little brother named Vera, but I don't think he knows he can do magick yet."

Fin nipping: "I'm not entirely sure. I don't really do it myself unless I'm thinking really hard. My sister Violet does it when she gets angry; I once had to get Celeste to make her stop before she took her own fin off!"

Caring for & Understanding a betta: "Taking care of an earthly betta is not really hard. Just make sure his/her tank is clean, and don't go crazy feeding them. But you need to know something really important: on Earth, NEVER put two bettas in the same tank together. They WILL hurt each other badly. I've heard too many stories of earthly bettas meeting an untimely end because of that. That might not be the case where I'm from, but knowing this can save you a lot of trouble as long as you're careful. As for understanding them... Ah, heh, I guess it depends. I don't think specific breeds are too similar to one another."

Named after a plant: "Hehe, yes it is pretty chuckle-worthy. Actually, my name comes from how some people say my skin feels when I'm coiling somebody. When I did it with Tyler for the first time, he said letting me hold him felt like a big blanket made of Aloe Vera, and he's been calling me Aloe ever since."

Want to be coiled: "The next time you meditate or have time to yourself, just sit there, close your eyes and then think about just floating in the ocean there with me... You can feel me circling around you, and then a tail fin lands on your leg, and you feel more of it, it's getting a little firmer yet it's still soft and silky to the touch... It's around your waist, up to your chest, and before you know it... Hi, furball."

I

[Her eyes are glowing] "I was awoken by Tyler while he was fractionated. The gold pearl was a symbol of his desperation to be comforted and feel safe in the entropy of the world. He began to think of a friend he could have that would be like no other on Earth, and he found me sleeping in the pearl. He awakened me, and freed me from the pearl -- of course, I wasn't imprisoned, just waiting for him. Tyler showed me what part of his syndrome needed treating the most, and so I adapted. It is mostly celestial influence, though there is also some magick involved. Good magick, of course. I'm never uncomfortable in any of my forms, and I have a routine to use one that my guests like the most. Tyler likes my dragon form.

Alright...I'd love to chat more, but it's time to wake you up. So do me a favor....

Wake up. You're on your web browser. Come on, shake it off. We can always talk later."

View attachment 83089

Latin name: "Hmm... I think 'caelestis custos' would be the closest I could come up for. It means 'heavenly guardian'. I'm a protector, of course, so I suppose it makes sense."

Relation to other betta species: "I'm actually not the only one here who's a betta. Although, I do have a younger sister named Violet, and she's a little further down the line in my ancestry. However... she's ah.... Let's just say she's a little different than me."

Habitat: "It's beautiful! And I added my own stuff to it to make it easier for guests to relax. I'm in a nice little cave at the floor of the ocean. If you like crystals, you're gonna love what I did with my living area."

Ancestry: "My ancestors followed Tyler to the Oasis after it was discovered by him. They detected Tyler's overwhelming levels of stress when he desperately dove into the ocean that fateful day, and they knew he needed a guardian.... A friend that was like no other he'd have on Earth. So, they sent my spirit to a gold pearl on the ocean floor where he drifted downward, and there I was, asleep. When his hand landed onto the pearl, it vibrated, and I was awakened by him. Ever since then....Hehe, you know the rest!"

Other Peace Weavers: "Actually, yes, there are more that practice my magick, just not all of them are bettydragons -- that's a nickname for my species, by the way. There's my good friend Celeste, a dolphin who sometimes carries Tyler along while he's being fractionated. I have a little brother named Vera, but I don't think he knows he can do magick yet."

Fin nipping: "I'm not entirely sure. I don't really do it myself unless I'm thinking really hard. My sister Violet does it when she gets angry; I once had to get Celeste to make her stop before she took her own fin off!"

Caring for & Understanding a betta: "Taking care of an earthly betta is not really hard. Just make sure his/her tank is clean, and don't go crazy feeding them. But you need to know something really important: on Earth, NEVER put two bettas in the same tank together. They WILL hurt each other badly. I've heard too many stories of earthly bettas meeting an untimely end because of that. That might not be the case where I'm from, but knowing this can save you a lot of trouble as long as you're careful. As for understanding them... Ah, heh, I guess it depends. I don't think specific breeds are too similar to one another."

Named after a plant: "Hehe, yes it is pretty chuckle-worthy. Actually, my name comes from how some people say my skin feels when I'm coiling somebody. When I did it with Tyler for the first time, he said letting me hold him felt like a big blanket made of Aloe Vera, and he's been calling me Aloe ever since."

Want to be coiled: "The next time you meditate or have time to yourself, just sit there, close your eyes and then think about just floating in the ocean there with me... You can feel me circling around you, and then a tail fin lands on your leg, and you feel more of it, it's getting a little firmer yet it's still soft and silky to the touch... It's around your waist, up to your chest, and before you know it... Hi, furball."
Thank you for this, this was absolutely dreamy to read. I feel like I truly met Aloe <3

@UberScout.. the immersion you convey on behalf of Aloe, marvellously dumbfounding..

Fascinated to learn of the details of her species, the Latin @calicoandgreen inquired of, the cadence befitting of such a being.
Of Aloe’s exterior so pleasantly surprised by such an intriguing and pleasing surface to caress..

I apologize, I am distracted by far too many thoughts at the moment to truly appreciate the answers sought but have to exclaim that my daughter is in admiration of the presence of Aloe in the same, taken to pairing with Sisudatu as she portrays her visions of dragons together across the fields since hearing of her, awestruck while absorbing the details of her exquisite elegance.

Do Vera and Violet have anyone that they come to and bring comfort and strength? Do Vera or Violet ever visit Tyler? Will they become like Aloe when they grow up?

Did Aloe have to train to learn magick at the level she uses it?

Do Vera and Violet have anyone that they come to and bring comfort and strength? Do Vera or Violet ever visit Tyler? Will they become like Aloe when they grow up?

Did Aloe have to train to learn magick at the level she uses it?
Vera & Violet socializing: "Vera's still learning to use his powers, and as for Violet, she kinda does her own thing. Vera sometimes peeks in on Tyler when I'm having him meditate; sometimes he'll add his own little things to the meditation. Tyler once told me he saw Violet in a dream..."

Did you have to train: "Nope, not at all. I was just born that way. Just woke up and eventually I found out I got a gift. Much like Tyler."

@UberScout.. the immersion you convey on behalf of Aloe, marvellously dumbfounding..

Fascinated to learn of the details of her species, the Latin @calicoandgreen inquired of, the cadence befitting of such a being.
Of Aloe’s exterior so pleasantly surprised by such an intriguing and pleasing surface to caress..

I apologize, I am distracted by far too many thoughts at the moment to truly appreciate the answers sought but have to exclaim that my daughter is in admiration of the presence of Aloe in the same, taken to pairing with Sisudatu as she portrays her visions of dragons together across the fields since hearing of her, awestruck while absorbing the details of her exquisite elegance.

Aww I'm glad she likes her! And meeting Aloe caused her to have visions of dragons in the fields? My, I didn't know I was having that kind of effect on people!

I think...

I think Aloe may be the most important thing I have ever created.

New Threads

Top Bottom