• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If Aloe suddenly became real

Aww I'm glad she likes her! And meeting Aloe caused her to have visions of dragons in the fields? My, I didn't know I was having that kind of effect on people!

I think...

I think Aloe may be the most important thing I have ever created.
Yes, she’s fascinated by the elements of unicorns, dragons, dinosaurs, robotic variations of creatures and anthropomorphic animals. She does resort to equine and feline as preference but dragons above all others and water dragons specifically. Vaporeon, Gyarados and Lapras were some of her favourite characters until the movie ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ where Sisadatu now encompasses the best iteration of her vision.

Aloe now right alongside in near every play and adventure, admiring the definition of her fins as i haven’t got so far as to help her catalogue the species of our world, like the leafy sea dragon appreciated earlier; as she does not yet have the direct interest to learn of, taken to fantasizing over the possibilities of the creatures she knows.
She’s asked to see her enough that I’ve saved the picture to my phone for her reference. I’ll probably have to draw Sisudatu and Aloe together at some point when I have time, so that she has something with them both.

Have to admit it’s been refreshingly rejuvenating learning of other being’s that we ourselves have not experienced, will certainly keep us on the lookout for more of the universe’s beautifully kept secrets.

And sorry, still distracted, too much going on at the moment. Just wanted to make sure you knew how special a being Aloe truly is.

New Threads

Top Bottom