• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Icon-like doodles for words

tlc

The Mackinac Bridge and U.P. is my happy place.
This is off the wall but just curious if anyone else ever did this. This was 1984-1985 before we had computers at home or school.

In 3rd grade we had our spelling words then the spelling test. Spelling was extremely easy for me so I'd quickly write down the word, always correctly. The teacher would wait like 10-20 seconds before the next word, so in that time I'd quickly sketch a doodle that resembled the word, to the left of the word. This doodle was very similar to what would be icons of the GUI computer age.

New Threads

Top Bottom