• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want your music and Autism youtube videos for AC playlists

epath13

the Fool.The Magician.The...
V.I.P Member
I've just had an idea to create 2 aspires central playlists on my YouTube channel, one is dedicated to music and the 2nd one - to Autism. If you have your own music videos (if you are a music artist) or make videos about Autism, please share the ones you like the most. If there's nothing offensive in them I would love to add them to a AC collection. I think it would be pretty awesome... At 1st I thought I'll just add videos without warning, but now I think, that I want people to decide which videos they would like to share the most. Are you game? :)

I like the sound of this. I will start working on recording more videos as soon as I am able, in the whole 3 I already have recorded I demonstrate my potty mouth and frustration with the world lol. It took me waking up one morning completely dissatisfied with my latest label of being ADHD that I finally found my path to Asperger Syndrome...and the 3 videos I have previously recorded show more the anger (Than I intended) caused by so many attempts made by doctors to fix me. Anyways..I do like how my very first video shows how adaptive a person with AS can be. I go from looking as if I suffer from an extreme case of high function autism and I demonstrated how I was literally unable to look straight into the camera while speaking, if I tried to I stumbled for words...(video ended up being over an hour so I cut out only a few frames from the start point) and after over an hour of recording and adapting to the camera I reached a comfort level or something where I was able to kind of let go and just talk..most of it was extremely random but yeah...it shows the amazing extremes in my demeanor. There really wasn't that much in between and it shocked me to see myself in such a way. I never noticed how I had very strange lip movements either lol. Why is it every post I create ends up this long? I wanted to step outside for a cigarette an hour ago...anyways...if you want to see my video's (original 1 hour+ ) or the edited version send me a private message and yeah we can go from there.

So I've created 2 playlists: "Aspies Central Autism Videos - Autism Related Videos created by people on Autism Spectrum" and "Aspies Central Music Videos - Videos of Music Artists on Autism Spectrum" I might add the AC url as well, I need to check how to do it (how to present the forum). I hope more people will respond

@Perkins (I'll send you a pm)

I might actually start checking other people's YouTube channels and ask them if they want to share... we'll see :)

I've never thought about doing videos but I'll give it a shot.

I do AMV videos ... would they count for the music? My husband is always bugging me to put them on youtube because he thinks they are great but I've always been wary because of the whole copy right thing (personally I think they should look at it as free advertising and well people are going to listen to the music on youtube regardless so ... yeah )

So, now I've got 2 people with music videos and 3 with Autism videos :)

I've never thought about doing videos but I'll give it a shot.

I do AMV videos ... would they count for the music? My husband is always bugging me to put them on youtube because he thinks they are great but I've always been wary because of the whole copy right thing (personally I think they should look at it as free advertising and well people are going to listen to the music on youtube regardless so ... yeah )

It would be great if you could make an Autism related video or music video. As for music, it's only if you write and perform it yourself. I described it as "Videos of Music Artists on Autism Spectrum" for now, I might change the description later... I called the list "Aspies Central Music Videos" , I might change it later as well, it depends, if I can't find enough people here to share their videos and would have to expand my search.

At this point, I'm just collecting videos. When I have at least 10 ... hopefully... in each list I'll start posting the links.

OK, dear ladies and gentlemen, any more music artists or Autism advocates around here? :)

Here is some music that I've recorded. Everything is release under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.

Isaac Domagalski

Very cool. Love the sound! I presume you don't have a video. Can you make a photo stream or something like that and post it on youtube? Otherwise I could just use your cover picture with the download and post in on youtube myself.. let me know. So far I only have 2 artists. It would be nice to have some more.

Very cool. Love the sound! I presume you don't have a video. Can you make a photo stream or something like that and post it on youtube? Otherwise I could just use your cover picture with the download and post in on youtube myself.. let me know. So far I only have 2 artists. It would be nice to have some more.

Sure, although I'm pretty busy until the middle of May with school, so I might not get to it until after that.

are you playing some instrument, singing, composing?

I am "singing", playing all of the instruments on most of the music, recording, mixing, composing and uploading myself. A few of the songs are covers but noted as such, the other 8 or 9 are all me

I am "singing", playing all of the instruments on most of the music, recording, mixing, composing and uploading myself. A few of the songs are covers but noted as such, the other 8 or 9 are all me

Your YouTube link doesn't work for some reason, could you share your channel one more time

Which ones are yours? I presume the "Somebody Stole My Moped" might be yours... is it? I guess, I can assume, that you like mopeds :) and I'm wondering about a few others: breakdown blues? moped ride? cage me in? who are BofM?

Which ones are yours? I presume the "Somebody Stole My Moped" might be yours... is it? I guess, I can assume, that you like mopeds :) and I'm wondering about a few others: breakdown blues? moped ride? cage me in? who are BofM?

The "Star Wars" and Metallica-surf mashups are covers. "BofM" is short for "Bryan of Myron's" - a handle I came up with when I worked at a place called Myron's Mopeds. Same as "Premix Records" - a figment of my imagination

The "Star Wars" and Metallica-surf mashups are covers. "BofM" is short for "Bryan of Myron's" - a handle I came up with when I worked at a place called Myron's Mopeds. Same as "Premix Records" - a figment of my imagination

OK, thanks :) so with you, one more guy (singing and playing a cover) and with pacman (hopefully coming through when he has time) I've got 5 people :) not sure which one of yours I should pick... I'm leaning towards "Cage me in", you know, I'm going to add 2: the "Moped Jazz" as well - Love it!!! I'll see, maybe I'll add one each from other guys as well...

New Threads

Top Bottom