• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think my house is haunted!!

You have frequently mentioned that your step-father
wakes you up, any time he gets the notion.
Maybe you're too tired to remember
that you frequently mention it....

.......Oh my god. I just figured out whats happening. I never mentioned this, but Maddog has a nasty habit of waking someone up out of bed. A lot. And during the night, through the early morning.

It's not that my house is haunted... I'm LITERALLY going mad because I haven't gotten enough sleep!!

Uh huh. Sounds like the makings for a classic Hypnopompic Hallucination. That point when you transcend from a deep REM (Rapid-Eye Movement) sleep to semi-consciousness....where the surreal and the real merge...often causing an elaborate sense of stress and confusion that can linger even after attaining complete consciousness.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and some amusing memories of how the mind can play tricks on you. Now...come up with witnessing such things while fully conscious and upright and there may be much more to discuss. ;)

Last edited:
I have an app on my phone that makes use of the sensors in it to pick up EMF readings as well as spoken words, and after a session that ended VERY quickly for obvious reasons, we came up with these words:

NAME
JASON
CENTURY
WORRY

Before all this, Maddog had awoken to call me downstairs, but something was off. As i came down the stairs, i asked " Did you call me, Sir?". That's when he told me that a spirit/ghost/phantom or some kind of apparition that looked like me came downstairs BEFORE I DID and ASKED THAT SAME QUESTION IN THOSE EXACT WORDS.

After the EMF session, he then began to play a game online with his friend RuneDragon, then suddenly said, in a low voice to me: "I just saw your doppelganger over *there*" he said, pointing to the doorway near the downstairs bathroom.

Somebody please tell me what i should do!

AGXStarseed? SusanLR? Anyone else with spiritual knowledge? Please cAN SOMEONE HELP ME
I am skeptical about these apps, there may be different ones, my friend has one, I don't know much about it.
As for the paranormal - be careful, my Dad advised me not to tamper with it, he sensed a female presence in his house before I was born.
He was not a spiritual man.

I used to want to be a medium and went to spiritualist churches but stopped.
I did ecstasy and felt like one, fascinated at the time but not advisable as it can open up channels you don't want to be opened.

I went to one to support above friend as it was his first mediumship session - let's just say I have not gone back, as I picked up a spirit.

Although I am not religious my best advice to you would be to see if you can go to your nearest Hindu temple and ask if you can have some advice.
The Hindu religion makes most sense to me.

.......Oh my god. I just figured out whats happening. I never mentioned this, but Maddog has a nasty habit of waking someone up out of bed. A lot. And during the night, through the early morning.

It's not that my house is haunted... I'm LITERALLY going mad because I haven't gotten enough sleep!!

There is a reason that sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture. Inducing irregular sleep patterns is a well known way that torturers "break" a victim, by causing the erasure of the line between real and unreal.

I am knowledgeable in the paranormal. I have a way to cleanse your home if the spirit/ghost in your house is malevolent and out to cause home. There are two types of spirits and each create different atmospheres and feeling of presence. If this spirit makes your body feel warmer in a calming and pleasant way then it is harmless and you have nothing to worry about. If the room feels suddenly drafty and cold even if there are no windows or they are closed shut, then it is time for you to act.

When you have a bad spirit in your home you need to burn some sage like incense. Fresh sage works best. It will repel the evil spirit and the smoke will be nontoxic so you will be safe. Burning white candles, having white roses, and pouring salt in front of entrances are also supposedly effective but sage the most preferred method of cleansing a home from evil spirits.

New Threads

Top Bottom