• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I want a bunny named Larry

They are old enough to be handled a bit and I just took pictures but now I'm having trouble posting them. But I'll get that figured out after awhile. People have arrived along with a hyper dog and ham roll making has started so I'll have to wait till it's a bit quieter. Never thought about a meat patty, I was thinking more Patti with an I, as in Patti Smith. B but now that you mention that I'm glad I went with Molly and Larry.
No it's fine for you to call a rabbit Patti , it's just not what I'm used to , I live by the memories Ive stuffed into my head from the past ,no I just remembered Patti LaBelle -just never heard women in the UK called Patti .
I'm like a computer program ,I can just give you what I've got stored,if it isn't stored it's like I'm saying doesn't compute.
Same for sheila in Australia ,i've heard it slightly more often but it's still not as common as Mary or Betty .

I never thought about how many people I've ever known named Patti. Not a lot but at least two. Same with Shelia. But Mary, that is a common one. How many Mary's in my family I have lost count, but way, way too many.

Please please please photographs of the babies !and what names did you decide on !is one of them called Larry ?thanks
Sorry, all three are the same photo, don't know what went wrong. Molly is the grey/brown one, Larry is the black one.
2017-12-01 21.58.02-1.jpg

Sorry, all three are the same photo, don't know what went wrong. Molly is the grey/brown one, Larry is the black one.
View attachment 40469 View attachment 40469 View attachment 40469
Diverting to baby brain :I can no longer spell the words in my head ,so here goes ,Biddy I usually repeat that word if I see animals and only animals and I say it repetitively at the speed and rhythm of a male and female bird calling to each other after not meeting for a long time .

New Threads

Top Bottom