• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I want a bunny named Larry

If it was a really cute bunny I'd call it after a gangster.

Bricktop.
Bullet tooth Tony
Chopper.
Scarface.
Mr Blonde
Marcellus Wallace

Kay if you go to a breeder and you get a bad feeling about them ,like there are a lot of outbuildings which could house a farm (ask to see first of course), report them to the aspca immediately!!!!!!!!

I think I'll be spending at least a year on my research, join a few bunny forums, go to county fairs and look at the 4H bunnies, ect... May end up adopting an unwanted bunny but the local shelters only have cats and dogs. I think there is a place around St. Louis that would have rescue bunnies so that could be a road trip excuse. Anyhoo, yeah, I'll not be getting one from a pet store or large scale breeders/mills. And I'm not wanting to get one from a place that also sells snake food bunnies. Ick! I know snakes need to eat but I don't want to know about it.

If it was a really cute bunny I'd call it after a gangster.

Bricktop.
Bullet tooth Tony
Chopper.
Scarface.
Mr Blonde
Marcellus Wallace

All adorable names, but I am at a point in my life where I name everything Larry. Bullet Tooth Tony, that one is tempting. Maybe Bullet Tooth Larry. Or Tic Tac Tooth Larry.:)

That's what I like about where I live. An abundance of two species of wild rabbits right outside my door.:cool:

upload_2017-9-19_13-52-53.png

How about Caerbannog (or Arrrghhh [see article])? You can claim that he or she is a watch rabbit, too. :eek:

I am very unfamiliar with Monty Python. I know, it's shameful of me. Thanks for the info, I see there are some fine killer bunny products available. And the bunny puppet here may be the perfect bunny for me.

Monty%20Python%20Killer%20Rabbit%20of%20Caerbannog%20Plush%20Puppet_mprabbitpuppet.jpg

I am very unfamiliar with Monty Python. I know, it's shameful of me. Thanks for the info, I see there are some fine killer bunny products available. And the bunny puppet here may be the perfect bunny for me.

Monty%20Python%20Killer%20Rabbit%20of%20Caerbannog%20Plush%20Puppet_mprabbitpuppet.jpg
Not everything about the British sense of humour is healthy,so it's not shameful to not be aware of it

Ok, thought I'd update. My sister ended up with the last one of that first 14 and then just recently adopted another bunny to keep the first one company. My neighbor, having never been around rabbits enough to know that five minutes is too long to put a buck and doe together, has 14 more baby bunnies (and since has given the buck away, thank goodness). So, today I went over with my sister and picked out two that I just can't bear to see given away to someone else. My mom and sister have promised to bunny sit and I have a few back up options as well. Been reading about digestive issues. I have the money for spaying and /or neutering. So I think I'm ready for this but it's not an easy thing to do, such a huge responsibility. Thanks everybody for the advice.

Ok, thought I'd update. My sister ended up with the last one of that first 14 and then just recently adopted another bunny to keep the first one company. My neighbor, having never been around rabbits enough to know that five minutes is too long to put a buck and doe together, has 14 more baby bunnies (and since has given the buck away, thank goodness). So, today I went over with my sister and picked out two that I just can't bear to see given away to someone else. My mom and sister have promised to bunny sit and I have a few back up options as well. Been reading about digestive issues. I have the money for spaying and /or neutering. So I think I'm ready for this but it's not an easy thing to do, such a huge responsibility. Thanks everybody for the advice.
Please please please photographs of the babies !and what names did you decide on !is one of them called Larry ?thanks

Please please please photographs of the rabbits !thanks
After I make some pies and it's a bit warmer I will go over and take a few baby bunny pictures. I still have to wait a bit to bring them home because they are not weened yet which is good because I have to set up the "nursery". Oh, they will be spoiled. And Larry and Molly are the names I've picked. Thought about Ralph and Patti but I went back to my usual names for everything.

After I make some pies and it's a bit warmer I will go over and take a few baby bunny pictures. I still have to wait a bit to bring them home because they are not weened yet which is good because I have to set up the "nursery". Oh, they will be spoiled. And Larry and Molly are the names I've picked. Thought about Ralph and Patti but I went back to my usual names for everything.
No don't disturb them when they are that young,wait until they are living with you
Well at least they aren't the name of a country or a surname, I will never understand why people call their children Brittany , it is an area in France not a human child or call your child after an in animate object like 'Apple'.
At least your rabbits will have relevant names.
The name Patti confuses me as you only ever hear that word if someone is going to eat !for instance !do you want a meat patty or a vegetable patty ?so when I hear that name I think why are they talking to a foodstuff.

They are old enough to be handled a bit and I just took pictures but now I'm having trouble posting them. But I'll get that figured out after awhile. People have arrived along with a hyper dog and ham roll making has started so I'll have to wait till it's a bit quieter. Never thought about a meat patty, I was thinking more Patti with an I, as in Patti Smith. B but now that you mention that I'm glad I went with Molly and Larry.

They are old enough to be handled a bit and I just took pictures but now I'm having trouble posting them. But I'll get that figured out after awhile. People have arrived along with a hyper dog and ham roll making has started so I'll have to wait till it's a bit quieter. Never thought about a meat patty, I was thinking more Patti with an I, as in Patti Smith. B but now that you mention that I'm glad I went with Molly and Larry.
I never hear a woman being addressed as Patti it's always 'Pat' or rarely Patricia.

How old do they have to be to go in a pie?

Sorry :rage:

New Threads

Top Bottom