• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I really want to die

Keep talking on here !don't! hold! it !in!write it down! if you can't manage to type! on a keyboard! draw pictures if you can't manage words! I got further than you did I actually suicided! from what I've picked up from my brain I just want pain to stop! Have you tried mindfulness, focusing on something?! I colour in adult colouring books type in mindfulness see what interests you, it helps a lot of people, CBT helped me but I'm in the UK and you only get 6 mandatory sessions , dbt is supposed to help people who are suicidal , haven't tried it had not suicided then, try now !don't ! Get to where I am! you are treated like a criminal, I had a point where I was only allowed 7 tablets per prescription ,so I had to go to the doctor's surgery every single week, I have a friend who was only allowed one tablet per prescription so she had to go every single day, not only were you suicidal but now you are treated like a criminal and you have to be grateful oh so grateful that you are alive! And strangely the people who didn't give a crap now apparently do, if you have any kind of faith in any kind ofgod start using that, I recommend watching videos by people with the the label Asperger's syndrome on YouTube as we have a picture based neurology

I recommend going to the ranting room on this forum, it's supposed to be a place where you don't have to answer anybody some members don't !!!!!!!!!!!!! seem 2 understand this and start a discussion with you when you are losing your mind!but the rule hasn't changed it's just!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a place to rant not!!!!!!!!!!!!! to discuss !!!!! Or give advice!!!!!!!!!!!!. If I want good-natured advice I will go somewhere else

I get what you mean but then again, this is the help and support forum, I went here first because I was having depressive thoughts, if I went to the ranting board, it wouldn’t help my situation because people would think I am going on a rant and would only complain instead of helping.

Going on the serious board would be the last place where you would want to get advice for depression, the people there are most likely going to rant and express similar thoughts instead of helping you.

And also, I wanted immediate support so that is why I didn’t post this as serious, I understand some people also use the serious board for depression but at the same time, people use this board too for that, so it wouldn’t matter.

I understand your hate and frustration with ppl who are critical of ppl with autism. There is nothing we can do to make them understand. Just limit your contact with critics as much as you can and realize many of us do understand and are on forums like these going through similar struggles.

I get what you mean but then again, this is the help and support forum, I went here first because I was having depressive thoughts, if I went to the ranting board, it wouldn’t help my situation because people would think I am going on a rant and would only complain instead of helping.
It's not a separate forum it's just a heading in this forum that you go to if you don't want to talk you just want to let it out of course if you just want to talk go anywhere else on this forum

Yes, I have a diagnosis for OCD and have had autism from an early age, I am not really surprised if my depression is the result of OCD, sometimes being a perfectionist, wanting to treat everyone with respect, and wanting to accomplish my goals is so hard.

Treating everyone with respect shouldn't be that hard if you really want to, but your autism and OCD are probably preventing you from doing that. I understand because I have a dual diagnosis of my own, Asperger's and Bipolar Disorder.

Matthew, I'm so glad you're here with us on Autism Forums. You're one of us. We love you. We don't want you commit suicide or even think about it.

Treating everyone with respect shouldn't be that hard if you really want to, but your autism and OCD are probably preventing you from doing that. I understand because I have a dual diagnosis of my own, Asperger's and Bipolar Disorder.

Matthew, I'm so glad you're here with us on Autism Forums. You're one of us. We love you. We don't want you commit suicide or even think about it.

I hope no, I am really glad people support me, I hope it continues that way.

New Threads

Top Bottom