• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I made a YouTube video about my hotel room

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member

I had recently travelled to Sydney to see my Grandfather before he passes away since he is not looking good and I also was in Sydney to make YouTube videos about my travels. It was towards the end of August 2023 at my hotel I had nothing better to do, but make a YouTube video about the hotel room that I was staying in for my getaway in Sydney. I was absolutely happy that I ended up with this room and the question remains, will I ever be in a hotel room like this again?

This hotel room went exactly the way I envisioned it before my flight took off from Melbourne to spend 5 nights in Sydney.

Nice hotel room. Very clean. Thought it was nice to see that area. Looks like you were enjoying yourself. I only stay at certain hotels in US. I love love love the Sheraton. Holiday Inn in Mexico was perfect. And the Hilton Hotel, l know exactly what l am getting. Hotels, how they are laid out, that's very important to me, how clean they are, do they feel safe, all considerations.

New Threads

Top Bottom