• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Love My Call Block Box

garnetflower13

V.I.P Member
I recently purchased a call blocker unit to attach to my landline phone. I am a happy camper! The phone hardly rings at all with annoying calls. It has a button on the front to instantly block a number, and also one for whitelisting accepted calls. (Dances delightedly around the room):)

I have call blocking on my phone but it still rings once then the call is blocked. I switched companies and was without service for three days and I loved it. It was so quiet at my house but I keep the land line because it is my safety net.

I feel like my phone is a safety net, too. I have a mobile phone but rarely use it. I like using my PC instead of a phone. I signed up with a free landline service called Nomorobo, which is supposed to block these callers, but they just keep changing tactics. I find this new box to be far more effective.

My call blocking is taking the battery out of my cell phone. That's how pissed l get at my cell phone and whoever is calling me.☹

New Threads

Top Bottom