• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love Halloween

Skeletor

Ah it's that.time of year again. I have always loved fall with the cooler weather, seasonal treats, and my favorite holiday that being Halloween. I celebrate it for the entire month of October, I watch monster movies, take walks in the woods, carve.pumpkins, and pass out treats. I'm thinking I'm not the only one here who loves this time of year.

Ah it's that.time of year again. I have always loved fall with the cooler weather, seasonal treats, and my favorite holiday that being Halloween. I celebrate it for the entire month of October, I watch monster movies, take walks in the woods, carve.pumpkins, and pass out treats. I'm thinking I'm not the only one here who loves this time of year.

for me,Freddy Krueger is my best choice for a monster movie.

I watch, read, etc. horror all year round, but I like the Halloween season because it becomes much easier to find stuff that’s right up my twisted little alley.

Even without Halloween, fall is my favorite season.

I absolutely love autumn in general, but Halloween is the best! I'm not really into scary movies (I'm a scaredy-cat with an overactive imagination) but I like odd things. Like Nightmare Before Christmas (I've always loved Sally).

I just wish the weather knew it was autumn soon.

Oh, yes...forgot Freddy. How could I?
Loved those shows, just been a while since I watched them.
"Needful Things." :smilingimp:
Halloween is perfect for them.
Halloween 038.JPG

Can't say I have ever been a fan of it. I know it's mostly not as big an event in the UK - but I'm usually not a fan of popular past times.

Ed

There are lots of orb weaver spiders where I live. And in October the dew turns the webs white, like if they had been painted. So there's orange and red foliage with classic orb shaped webs all over it. Lots of farms with pumpkin patches and corn mazes. I found out about this place recently that's fairly close by and I'm looking forward to visiting it:

And this is my own haunted house:

4tgPwCS.png

YFfDjvu.png

84n9i8p.png

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom