• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love Halloween

Here's some stuff you guys might like, since we're now in October:

Tracklistings
1. Halloween Strangers 00:00
2. Chainsaw Slasher 04:29
3. Bloody Atmosphere 09:07
4. They Are Coming 11:13
5. Escape Or Die 14:10
6. Crime Scene 18:13
7. He Sees You 19:05
8. Until The Last Drop Of Blood 23:48
9. Dead Bodies 28:17

Track List:
1. 0:00 King Stephen - Monsters After Midnight
2. 7:19 Masked - Don't Stop
3. 13:24 Hubrid - Damned
4. 16:39 Omegagon - The Toymaker
5. 21:42 Poltersleep - Faint Stares
6. 26:34 VVOV - Cosmic Possessor
7. 28:52 Wolftron - Proximity Nights
8. 33:59 Delta Wave 82 - Sleep Or Die
9. 37:14 Night Prowler - Midnight Multiplex Massacre
10. 40:27 Spektor Baal - Night Dwellers
11. 44:27 Jeremiah Kane - Ghost Lanes
12. 49:09 Mskra - Death Valley

Autumn is my favourite season and Halloween is my favourite holiday. Walking around at night and not being bothered by sunlight, carving pumpkins, having a scripted thing to say to people just to get free candy, dressing up, getting glow sticks from people, etc.

It's not necessarily as fun as an adult since now I have to hand out the candy and I'm really awkward about talking to random children, but maybe this Halloween I can help my brothers friends kids trick-or-treat and get to walk around in the dark again. lol

Trick or treat my not happen with covid.
I've heard people in my area talking about taking their kids trick-or-treating, so I don't really know what the actual plan for this is near me tbh. I just at this point assume people are going to do it anyways and that my brothers friends are the type to still take their kids.

I love Halloween too! Tobad covid 19 we wont have as many Trick or treaters to give candy to, this year im jam stalking on candy for myself and watch horror movies all night at home.

Still places to go to with really good shows and hauntings. Just limited number of admittances.
I like HallowScream at Busch Gardens.
No one under 18 admitted.

Have a little entertainment with your dinner there:
th.jpg

Instead of Haunted houses for Covid 19 they got haunted car washes sounds fun. Im gonna miss handing candy to the critters and see the cool costumes they are wearing its gonna be dead this year, bright side all the candy for me lol ill binge scary movies and eat lotsa candy at home more butterfingers and reeses for me galore yay. Candy all mine yes yay!Kids might be dissapointed this year but understand, theylle just buy the packages of candy and stay home and watch halloween movies. They still get buncha candy without having to trick or treat lol thats what id do if i was a parent lol just buy the whole bulk of candy for em and stay home and watch halloween movies maybe order a pizza too a fun stay at home halloween to stay safe from covid.

Last edited:
All candy is mine rawr butterfinger, snickers, reeses, M and Ms candycorn, Hersheys yes all mine all too me yay!Ill probably turn all the lights off and pretend im not home, its gonna be slow this year maybe 3 trick or treaters the entire night wont make a difference, all candy for me muahahaha. All candy is mine and mine only.

Last edited:
Lol i might check out the haunted carwash then grab bags of candy from walgreens for myself and binge scary movies at home this year.

Hopefully next year if the pandemic is gone i could dress up as Freddy Krueger or Jason but not this year its super slow, last year i was an inmate before a warlock before that a Zombie.This year probably not dressing up or decorating thanks to the stupid virus it sucks im good at decorating for Halloween and Christmas too i go all out. Halloween i make it super cool and scary, Christmas I make it beautifal and festive holy wintery santa clausy but not this year it makes me sad at times.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom