• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

i like this site better than wrongplanet.net

eonbus

this site is cool. i like the chat rooms and plus the people are nice in here. exception to some rude misinterpreted people. overall you guys did great. this site is more fun, relaxing. thumbs up thumbs up. keep up the great work for this site.

Same here, I was upset by all the unchecked misogyny on wrongplanet, it made me very uneasy. This forum is so awesome and friendly!

I was shocked by the racism on wp, especially in the news/current affairs section. Thought I had joined storm front by accident

I think wrongplanet (which I'm a member of (along with other aspie forums) and have received many interesting answers on) has the better name though, as I do feel like I'm on a planet of a different species and their title epitomizes it perfectly. But I see AC as being more of an online 'community' whereas WP is simply a forum (though it makes greater ease of more adult conversation i.e sexual ones in relation to aspies).

New Threads

Top Bottom