• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Just Can't Believe It!

Yes it is funny and I do agree Ash. Actually my problem is I'm too friendly and I keep getting disturbed people slobbering all over me. I try to go the extra mile but I have my own problems in life, and that last bunch nearly had me calling the crisis hot line.o_O My dad is being stupid but he's getting old and things upstairs are not what they used to be, another reason I'm trying to keep those users away. I feel bad about sometimes, but I feel ill at the thought of getting near enough for them to start their sick user games again.:confused: Fortunately they have a grudge feud going with nearly my entire church so I can go with out running into them.:rolleyes: I wish I knew how to hear God I could use a little advice.
That does sound like a nightmare. Drama is so boring, I don't know why people like to start. Probably the best thing to do is be polite, but be firm about no drama tolerance, toward both them and your dad. If he starts getting insulting, tell him he's going into time-out because you're now the one acting like an adult. ;)
God doesn't approve of suicide, so He certainly shouldn't approve of purposely putting yourself through unnecessary harm.

That does sound like a nightmare. Drama is so boring, I don't know why people like to start. Probably the best thing to do is be polite, but be firm about no drama tolerance, toward both them and your dad. If he starts getting insulting, tell him he's going into time-out because you're now the one acting like an adult. ;)
God doesn't approve of suicide, so He certainly shouldn't approve of purposely putting yourself through unnecessary harm.

Ha Ha! umm.. the telling dad stuff doesn't work too well:rolleyes: he's dad, and being mad is pointless as he is starting to lose the marbles which is sad he had a great mind.:( I am trying to work around him now with other people to control the situation, and my younger brother may move back here this summer. He has the cute grandkids to use as blackmail;) I'm okay for now don't worry.:):sunflower:

Ha Ha! umm.. the telling dad stuff doesn't work too well:rolleyes: he's dad, and being mad is pointless as he is starting to lose the marbles which is sad he had a great mind.:( I am trying to work around him now with other people to control the situation, and my younger brother may move back here this summer. He has the cute grandkids to use as blackmail;) I'm okay for now don't worry.:):sunflower:
I hope a few marbles is all he loses, for both of your sakes. My great-grandfather had dementia. That's... not a pretty thing to witness. Terribly confusing, for them and you. Best checker player I ever met, but once he slipped... Sad memories.

I hope a few marbles is all he loses, for both of your sakes. My great-grandfather had dementia. That's... not a pretty thing to witness. Terribly confusing, for them and you. Best checker player I ever met, but once he slipped... Sad memories.

Yeah Moms got diabetes too and aging fast, if she goes first keeping those people off my father is going to be hard.o_O I hope my brother shows, I'm not good at all these complicated things paper, bills, lawyers.:confused: I all ready talked with him on the gaurdianship restraining order stuff. I don't care about the money but these people are crazy enough to move in and start working pop over.:confused: I hope they don't try I'm nice but on stuff like this I have teeth.

Yeah Moms got diabetes too and aging fast, if she goes first keeping those people off my father is going to be hard.o_O I hope my brother shows, I'm not good at all these complicated things paper, bills, lawyers.:confused: I all ready talked with him on the gaurdianship restraining order stuff. I don't care about the money but these people are crazy enough to move in and start working pop over.:confused: I hope they don't try I'm nice but on stuff like this I have teeth.
Good, somebody needs to defend people from the vultures, even if it makes them squawk and peck at you. I know next to nothing about paperwork, but I hope you find a good lawyer to help you out.

Yeah, beef has gone sky-high!!! I'm going to start eating roadkill. The other day I saw a bumper sticker that read, "Eat More Possum." Sound wisdom that I'm seriously contemplating.
Roast possum is good.
All dark meat.
Makes great gravy to go with biscuits.
I never picked one up off the road though.
Always caught mine, by hand.
Yeah----I mean grab him/her.

I decided to start a new thread about things that happen to make you say, "I just can't believe it!"

Me first.

I Just Can't Believe It! A couple days ago I paid over $6 for 1 lb. of 93/7 hamburger!!!!
(Just about a month ago the same hamburger was $4 for 1 lb.)

I'm sure not going to waste it on Hamburger Helper!

I can't believe people still don't use the metric system!!!:confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom