• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Just Can't Believe It!

I can't believe my left ear was ringing when I fired a shotgun this afternoon instead of my right ear or both. Even my ears are weird! :dizzy:

I cannot believe my in-laws dropped by unannounced AGAIN. What part of "24-hours notice" do they not understand? And what part of "We're spending Saturday with my grandparents for Thanksgiving" does that selfish woman not understand? My husband hates unannounced guests, or only a 30-minutes heads-up too. I think he might have put a stop to it permanently. I hope so.

I cannot believe my in-laws dropped by unannounced AGAIN. What part of "24-hours notice" do they not understand? And what part of "We're spending Saturday with my grandparents for Thanksgiving" does that selfish woman not understand? My husband hates unannounced guests, or only a 30-minutes heads-up too. I think he might have put a stop to it permanently. I hope so.

I may not be Aspie, but I detest people dropping by. I never open the door. Ever.

LOL....off topic, but I can't help but notice that with Grumpy Cat in that outfit, it makes me want to ask,

"WHERE'S WALDO" ? :D

He's in the Waldo Room for misbehaving, as usual. I got him this neato feeder that turns a bowl whenever you time it to. Waldo tries to turn the bowl himself to get the next feeding and screwed the whole machine up then starts howling like a banshee. They never said motherhood would be like this. I'm tired of this 24 hr a day cat mom business!

He's in the Waldo Room for misbehaving, as usual. I got him this neato feeder that turns a bowl whenever you time it to. Waldo tries to turn the bowl himself to get the next feeding and screwed the whole machine up then starts howling like a banshee. They never said motherhood would be like this. I'm tired of this 24 hr a day cat mom business!

Well, you know what they say...

"Dogs have masters; cats have staff." ;)

I may not be Aspie, but I detest people dropping by. I never open the door. Ever.
So do my parents. I was very shocked to find that anti-social behaviour was an autistic symptom/checkmark because I was raised to find people who just show up to be rude, ill-mannered, and potentially self-centered and disorganized.

My Mama just told me that some guy today gave her The Finger! Good thing I wasn't there cause I would have given him double The Finger! That is why God gave us two hands you know. Where's everyone's Christmas spirit, damn it???!!! :mad:

My Mama just told me that some guy today gave her The Finger! Good thing I wasn't there cause I would have given him double The Finger! That is why God gave us two hands you know. Where's everyone's Christmas spirit, damn it???!!! :mad:

cat.jpg

There ya' go ;)

I can't believe Netflix has the version of Muppet Christmas Carol without Belle's pretty song! That scene makes no sense now! A woman walking away is no reason for Rizzo and Scrooge to break down crying, but after her song they definitely shouldn't be dry-eyed. For shame! Put the song back, Netflix!

I Just Can't Believe It!!!
I received a Christmas card from my ex friend Dara. It's been two years! She didn't send a card last year so why now?! And all she did is rubber stamp her name inside. Who does that? She hand wrote my address on the outside, why not hand write the inside? I mean why even bother?! I usually keep all my cards, but that one is going right into the round file.

I can't believe I'm still surprised when a certain group of people act as petty and immature as I do. I swear, I'm getting my husband in the divorce and the rest of them can go packing for all I care!

We're trying to get all the work done by the end of tomorrow. So today I had to do complicated calculations (part of my job, and I normally love it) on an account that was closed eleven years ago! Apparently the ex-client needed that information now. My co-worker tried to convince the consultant that this wasn't exactly to be a rush job, but he said otherwise. :mad:

I cannot believe if you're between 15%-100% of the Federal Poverty Level in Alabama you have no choice but to do completely without health insurance and have to jump through a lot of hoops to keep from being penalized for not having health insurance.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I made a new friend! She's the one I met at orientation who was going to get my job but took another one instead. We're so much alike - it's scary! Life is strange. She just texted me to see how things are going and we will be seeing each other Thurs and Fri. Too bad we won't be working together. :)

I cannot believe if you're between 15%-100% of the Federal Poverty Level in Alabama you have no choice but to do completely without health insurance and have to jump through a lot of hoops to keep from being penalized for not having health insurance.

Hi AsheSkyler you can move up here by me if you promise not to hit me too hard, medicade isn't bankrupt here-yet.:rolleyes:

Well this isn't funny unless you're not me I went to church saturday hoping a cute girl or my best friend would show up, neither did.:( So my dad is giving the sermon on guess what, my christian duty to not ignore damaged, crazy, hurtful people.o_O And when I say my christian duty I mean, (MINE), as he basically mentioned how, (my autistic stuff), should not keep me from helping hurtful crazy people.:confused: Which means he wants to bring my crazy stalker, (my ex-es step mom) back into our lives.o_O Yeah! So I when to (my) minister to talk about it, so now my minister (dad) is mad :mad: I went to a minister for counseling. ha ha! maybe this is funny:rolleyes::rat::rat::rat:

I just can't believe..that it snowed here earlier! Heavily and briefly, while I was outside of course, but got washed away by the rain after. And that David Cameron might ban Snapchat in the UK - it's the best waste of time I've found in a while, I'd be sad if we were banned from using it.

Hi AsheSkyler you can move up here by me if you promise not to hit me too hard, medicade isn't bankrupt here-yet.:rolleyes:

Well this isn't funny unless you're not me I went to church saturday hoping a cute girl or my best friend would show up, neither did.:( So my dad is giving the sermon on guess what, my christian duty to not ignore damaged, crazy, hurtful people.o_O And when I say my christian duty I mean, (MINE), as he basically mentioned how, (my autistic stuff), should not keep me from helping hurtful crazy people.:confused: Which means he wants to bring my crazy stalker, (my ex-es step mom) back into our lives.o_O Yeah! So I when to (my) minister to talk about it, so now my minister (dad) is mad :mad: I went to a minister for counseling. ha ha! maybe this is funny:rolleyes::rat::rat::rat:
Those kind of sermons always made me uneasy too. It's good to be open-minded, passive, and helpful, but I don't think it's a good idea to be a doormat and purposely put yourself in harm's way needlessly. I tell ye a joke, I'm sure you'll like it, and probably agree with it:

A man sat at home and saw on the news that the floods were rising in his town from a terrible storm. A man knocked on his door and offered to let him ride with him and some others to safety. The man said simply "God will provide." The waters came, and the man crawled up to the second story of his house as his house flooded. Along came a boat with more refugees, and offered him a ride to safety. The man said simply "God will provide." The waters came even more, and the man sat on his chimney since that's all that was dry. A helicopter came by collecting stragglers, and offered him a ride to safety. The man said simply "God will provide." Well, the dude drowned. When he stood before the pearly gates, he asked God why he didn't save him. To which God replied, "I sent you a truck, a boat, and a helicopter, what more did you want?"

Those kind of sermons always made me uneasy too. It's good to be open-minded, passive, and helpful, but I don't think it's a good idea to be a doormat and purposely put yourself in harm's way needlessly. I tell ye a joke, I'm sure you'll like it, and probably agree with it:

Yes it is funny and I do agree Ash. Actually my problem is I'm too friendly and I keep getting disturbed people slobbering all over me. I try to go the extra mile but I have my own problems in life, and that last bunch nearly had me calling the crisis hot line.o_O My dad is being stupid but he's getting old and things upstairs are not what they used to be, another reason I'm trying to keep those users away. I feel bad about sometimes, but I feel ill at the thought of getting near enough for them to start their sick user games again.:confused: Fortunately they have a grudge feud going with nearly my entire church so I can go with out running into them.:rolleyes: I wish I knew how to hear God I could use a little advice.

New Threads

Top Bottom